*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493762-Its-Friday-I-know-no-duh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#493762 added March 9, 2007 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
It's Friday-I know-no duh
March 9, 2007

Hi.  Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm ok.  Not great, not bad...but I'm here.  I did my writing academy assignments, have done some reading but not reviewing..just don't have the heart right now.

I will be fine, and I thank you all for your prayers. I'm just in a mood. Part of it, grief related.  Part of it lack of couple time-between the hours my beloved works, his schooling, his church work and the kids I babysit what seems like all the time there is rarely time for us alone.  We fall into bed exhausted..our evenings spent just trying to make it through dinner and bedtime routines...this is a bleak picture..and it's truly NOT that bad...but I'm hormonal, not feeling up to par and I just want time with my husband.  Is that so much to ask?

So I pose a question to you all..how do those of you with spouse's or significant others, who work in or out of the home, have families and committments..how do you do it? 

BIG SIGH...I don't do depression well...not. at. all.

Good thing it only lasts for a few days for me...I'll get my head out of my butt, realize how much God has given me and appreciate it...or I"ll fall apart and cry...releasing it all into the blank pages of Word....either way, it will come to a head soon...and I will be smiley and controversial again.

Time to head out to basketball, where I have to watch the big one and keep track of 3 little ones...sometimes I just wanna go sell shoes.

Ok, sucking it up and getting off the pitty potty...sorry y'all...bummer mood..but I didn't want to worry anyone...and I'm going for a blue month...so if anyone is depressed or annoyed by my entry...feel free to ignore me

praying y'all are doing just fine
hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493762-Its-Friday-I-know-no-duh