*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494930-WE-WON
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#494930 added March 13, 2007 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
WE WON!
March 13, 2007

Today was C's first basketball game...they beat the other team 16-2...and that 2 points the other team got was in the last 60 seconds of the game.  C made 3 baskets and several rebounds!  I was quite proud of her...she also stole the ball a couple times and played a majority of the game.  This compared to last year when she woudln't be agressive at all on the court and rarely even tried for a basket make me so proud!

Her assistant softball coach from last year is coaching this year and was trying to get all the girls back together....he's also coaching a different basketball team than she's on and we found out tonight that he did indeed manage to get the team back!  Which makes us happy...because while he worked their little tales off and pushed them to learn to work as a team....he also had a great commraderie with all the girls.  Our coach from last year moved..she had been C's coach for 3 years...it was time for a change and I'm kind of glad she moved on though please don't tell her I said that...lol  Last year, C moved to 10 and under fast pitch....her team was all new...some had played together before but no one had played fast pitch before and in order to have enough girls to make 2 teams of girls from our town, they moved up some 8 year olds from coach pitch...so we had a very young team and started out badly.  By the end of the season...we placed 6th out of 15 teams ...not bad for a bunch of newbies.  We are hoping that by keeping coach and girls together, they will only continue to learn and grow. 

Ok... I could whine but I won't...lol..please just keep us in your prayers...I'm doing battle with Indiana Medicaid on both of my kids allergy meds...long long story but it's far from over and tomorrow I will be filing a grievance...and making some calls and picking up pharmacy records to prove they've been on the meds they say they havne't....J, especially is on a very tight medicaiton regime for his allergies...am-nasonex, lunch-singulair- pm-zyrtec and nasonex again.  He also has albuterol if necessary...skipping these meds means ending up with a sinus infection...he's had 4 this year..since September..which is less than last year...but it's taken time to figure out what dosage and what all works...we've had to jump through hoops and now because they in their infinite wisdom decide to change providers and screw with my kids dr's...they want me to jump through them again...and restart him..and her...on meds they've already been on that don't work...for them...I have 2 dr's offices working on it, 2 pharmacy's trying to help and I'm about ready to make heads roll...this is a bunch of bs...Ok...sorry for the rant.

gonna sign off..tomorrow looks as busy as today but I'm hoping to get a chance to do some writing.

hugs and blessings...I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we had today!

Vicky

PS -the movie from yesterdays' title was Pete's Dragon....


I also got a new merit badge Merit Badge in Opinion
[Click For More Info]

Regardless of whether or not we agree on a subject, I can't help but be impressed by the way you always have an opinion on things, and you are never afraid to express it.  Go, conviction!!   thanks dragonfly~guess who's back?   I was quite surprised....it's a bit scary voicing my opinion...thanks for valuing that.



© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494930-WE-WON