*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495500-Chapter-12--Feelings
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #1223929
Demons, Vampires, Love, Decite, what more could Renee ask for? maybe a normal life?
#495500 added March 16, 2007 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 12- Feelings
I felt her probing my thoughts and I knew she wasn’t aware of her surroundings, I reached out and enveloped her in my arms protectively. I locked my eyes on hers still conscious to the fact the she doesn’t know they belong to me, she is too engrossed in my mind to pay attention to anything else about me, I leaned closer to her face deeply inhaling her sweet smell.

She closed her eyes and I let myself indulge in the acts I was forbidden before, I eagerly pressed my lips against hers and a new sensation washed over me as I let go of the control I had exhibited of holding back my more severe feelings about her. I saw her examine my view point of her own self with intense curiosity, as I opened myself and let everything flow explicitly to her she scanned it all with extreme interest.

After what had felt like an eternal bliss filled kiss, I reluctantly pulled away and gradually opened my eyes and looked straight into her own.

I sat there looking at her my thoughts racing, even though I knew she was still within my mind, I knew she wasn’t yet capable enough to study my thoughts yet.

My eyes flickered over her beautiful face. I wanted to touch her seemingly velvet skin but I knew that, to me, was still forbidden.

She looked at me as if she was lost I felt so out of place, I felt as if I had victimized her.
“Renee I'm so sorry I don’t know where that came from-,” my voice horse and panicky.
“Stanton what do you mean?” she blurts out and looks away from me slowly.

I just smiled at her, “when you cast out your senses you entered my mind and left yours open for me to explore. You don’t know how to yet right now it’s only reflex for you but with time you will be as talented as me,” I paused and gently took her face in my hands, slowly I said, “maybe more.”

She sat there in what looked like shock and confusion mixed together with a sense of accomplishment. My arms still affectionately enclosed around her body, I wished I could only keep her here with me, like this, forever.

She looked into my eyes and immediately I felt her push her senses towards me, I effortlessly stopped them and eased my way into her mind. Thoughts of me swarmed to greet me at the brink of her mind but I was quickly caught by an amazing observation, she can see my passion and heavily burning impulsive need to have her, hold her forever and make sure she is never hurting.

“Stanton, what does this mean, no wait, I know what this means but what are you saying you, do you, are you” she looks so cute when she is confused, she stopped talking since she knew she wasn’t forming sensible words anymore, and yet she was still forming words.

I couldn’t help but smile I gently whispered into her mind Relax, I will explain everything to you in time.
© Copyright 2007 prettypinkme (UN: prettypinkme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
prettypinkme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495500-Chapter-12--Feelings