*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495683-25-degrees-early-St-Patricks-Morn
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#495683 added March 17, 2007 at 6:32am
Restrictions: None
25 degrees, early St Patrick's Morn
Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! I'm Irish through and through and today is always a special one for me!

Course, I got me bag o' luck yesteday!!! I GOT THE JOB I WAS AFTER!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! I really wanted this and I go on Wednesday to meet the president of the company who's putting together an employment offer! Yaaaahoooo!!!!!

Been a roller coaster of a week and the Ides of March was the worst of it all...but the dust had settled and life is good. Spring claning commenced and my port has a new look for spring with all new photos of my desk to define my port!

The Easter Egg Hunt was a big success and it was fun seeing Ter clone herself yesterday and be 14 places at once!

She made a bunch of logos for my site! I've only gotten 1 up so far, but they look great!

Lisa made me a sig too!!!!! I've got such sweet and wonderful friends here! *Heart*

And while this isn't going to make sense yet, I've got a bunny shell!!!!! *grin* Still waiting for the name but bunny is so kewl and my new mascot I think! Thanks for sharing Zack!


© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495683-25-degrees-early-St-Patricks-Morn