*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/496898-Oh-Gosh
Rated: ASR · Book · Inspirational · #1222347
Blog blog blog blog, blog blog blog blog, blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog! =D
#496898 added July 9, 2007 at 7:46pm
Restrictions: None
Oh Gosh.
Today I'm so confused. No one really cares about how I feel about my life right now, so I guess I'm going to type it here. Maybe this could be used as a tool to release my feelings. And, I know people won't actually read this, but it's good to tell things to people that don't go to your school, don't label you, or thinks they're higher than you.

Okay, so there's this guy. And, it's weird. Because, with my ex-boyfriend, who was extremly hot, I couldn't really picture us together, you know? Like, it somehow didn't belong, and, from the beginning, I knew it wouldn't last long. Not that he thought I was a loser or anything; I just knew he would find some "hot" girl sooner or later.

Anyway, THIS guy is different. I can see the future, mainly because I try to think up a perfect life that'll be mine one day, and in it he's with me. We'll be couple where everyone's like, "Yeah, you can't see Callie without Devin. They're always together. I'm jealous of that realtionship." Or something like that. Because, to put it bluntly, I'm jealous of almost every couple. I ask myself WHY I'm not with someone, but then, I talk to Chelsea and she tells me that she's waiting for that perfect guy.

Waiting? That's the thing that that kills me. I'm very impatient.

So, last night Devin told me that when we become closer friends, then we could go out. He wanted to, but he said in his last relationship things moved too quickly and it turned out to be "crap".

It's been going on like that for a while. But, I'm so glad that now, when I'm talking to him, I'll know that he likes me and I like him, you know?

Anyway, I don't see why he likes me. He's popular, hot, and has the greatest personality. The weird thing is that he's not always flirting with girls. He's not like other guys. I don't know, but I'm going to sign off now because I EMBARRASS myself. Hahahahhahhah!

PEACE OUT!

http://www.kisstherainbow.proboards74.com/index.cgi

© Copyright 2007 ChallieOden♥ (UN: rhiai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ChallieOden♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/496898-Oh-Gosh