*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500919-What-to-Fill-It-With
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1242039
A look at who Daizy is. My very first blog/journal.
#500919 added April 11, 2007 at 7:45am
Restrictions: None
What to Fill It With
As I open my blog page, I see this blank spot waiting to be filled. I could fill it with 'gobbledygook'. I could fill it with nonsense. I could start out with nonsense and finish with wisdom. I could expound high and lofty thoughts. I could fill it with nasty garbage. This empty page has no choice in what will fill it. I get to decide what goes here.

Like the blog page, we were designed to reflect what the author has in mind. Unlike the blog page, we get to choose whether or not we allow our 'Author' to fill it with what He has in mind.

His plans for my empty page are way better than what I can imagine and come up with. I started out with the innocence of a child, then 'wrote in' gobbledygook and nonsense and garbage. That didn't work out so good. I think I'll let Him help me finish out my 'life/blog' .

© Copyright 2007 Daizy May (UN: daizy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy May has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500919-What-to-Fill-It-With