*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500936-Roller-Coaster-Ride
Rated: 13+ · Book · Mystery · #1222498
A place for random thoughts, ideas, and fun!
#500936 added April 11, 2007 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
Roller Coaster Ride
I haven't been in a very bloggy mood for the past several days.  I even missed my Movie Review Monday.  I offer an apology to the multitude of readers who count on this for entertainment guidance. 

What's been happening in Amy's world . . .

A carelessly written blog remark (not my own) was the catalyst for much change in my life.  After dealing with a hefty amount of hurt and confusion, my relationship with my husband is better than it's ever been.  We're communicating more, and more productively.  We're spending a lot more time together, as well.  *Wink*  No more evenings spent on our respective computers. 

In order to help our family run more smoothly, and ease a lot of stress and anxiety for both of us, we've made the decision to move.  We've been talking for many years about moving closer to Bob's office, and Sarah's school . . . but financially it was just never an option.  We've found the most adorable house, and we both fell in love with it immediately.  We worried about getting a loan pre-approval, and getting in a bid before someone else got to it first.  My cousin did the pre-approval for us.  Bob did a ton of research, looked at all sorts of numbers, and felt very confident in what we’d decided to do.  We met with the realtor to sign an offer contract, which she would then present to the sellers’ realtor.  Things were looking really good!  Then I made the mistake of sharing our plans with the two people who can always make me feel like an idiotic child who leaps into things blindly, and has no clue what she’s doing.  And of course, not being the one who had done the research, looked at the numbers, and knew all the answers, I ended up SOUNDING like that idiotic child. 

Up and down, up and down.  I’d love to stay at an emotional even keel for a while.

So our realtor called us last night.  The sellers had accepted our bid, with a few minor changes that we were ok with.  However . . . the sellers’ realtor has a problem with the mortgage company – not with my cousin, but with the company . . . which is, by the way, a MAJOR mortgage company.  Was this going to be a deal breaker??  Up and down, up and down.  Her compromise – if we get a second pre-approval, from a lender of her choosing, then she will allow us to get the loan through my cousin.  Huh???  Whatever.  I just want to get the show on the road.  My stomach is a wreck . . . which is another story altogether. 




My new siggy - thank you Seisa!

Amygdalia

© Copyright 2007 Merry Mumsy (UN: amygdalia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Merry Mumsy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500936-Roller-Coaster-Ride