*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502041-37-and-sunny
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#502041 added April 16, 2007 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
37 and sunny
amazingly, I'm wide awake considering I pulled an all nighter at work...driving home I had to drop off some paperwork at another store and find out that one cashier who gave me all the trouble is telling folks that she's going to be my assistant manager.....NOT! Not that she has the flexibility to work 2nd shift or has transportation or a babysitter or my endorsement lol....oh is she ever in for a rude awakening!!!!!! Looking like my store will be opening in a week!!! Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm involved in the auction that IamMark is doing and no one is bidding on me :( In fact basically none of we women are being bid on...and, frankly, that sucks bigtime as it is all for fun and to raise gps for RAOK! Grrrrrrr!!!! Please go check it out at "Invalid Item.

Have you checked out the Gazebo Graphics yet? Please check it out!!! "Invalid Item We have new stuff appearing daily! I tossed it over to Ter to manage... I simply haven't the time...and she does it sooooo well! It was her birthday yesterday! Looks and sounds like she had a great time and enjoyed the Birthday Forum that Highwind and I set up for her...actually, Highwind did most of the work, but it was from us still and all.

On the BIG NEWS front.....Extra EXTRA...Read all about it!!! My youngest daughter (the one in the US Navy serving aboard the USS Ronald Reagan) just won the Navy's Hightest Journalism award for new articles!!! She now goes on to complete for Military Wide Recognition amoung the other four branches!!! Way to go Kiddo! *grin* Me??? Proud Mom???? MOI????? Damn Straight I am *grin*











© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502041-37-and-sunny