*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505493
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1255380
A story that i started to write one day. romance/mystery
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#505493 added May 1, 2007 at 8:42pm
Restrictions: None
chapter 1
          "There is no way on Earth that I am doing that essay for you!" cried an incredulous looking girl with softly curling brown hair, shining amber eyes, and just a hint of freckles.
          "Relax Liz, i was only kidding. I was just saying that becasue everyone knows that Mr. Gramarsky always gives you A's," Hayley Miller, Liz's best friend replied lightly.
          "Does not," muttered Liz as she looked down the lengthy hallway.
          Rolling her eyes, Hayley said, "Of course he does, you dolt. You always get A's, even if you odn't deserve them. He just likes you more becasue you're an honor student, president of student council, head reporter for the school newspaper, blah, blah, blah."
          "So you think I don't earn my grades?" Liz inquired, irritated.
          "Yeah, most of the time, but even if there is a day or two that you don't give 100% effort, he gives you an A anyway," Hayley repiled quietly, looking nervous.
          "Whatever, Hayley. See you tomorrow," said Liz in a clipped voice. Hayley sighed. She hadn't meant to make Liz angry. She shook her head an turned to go home. While walking the three blocks to her small apartment, she mulled over her English essay, and decided what her thesis woul be.

Hey, this chapter will be continued as soon as I have time to sit down and finish typing it. Come back soon! *Reading*
© Copyright 2007 fhockey22992 (UN: heathybear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fhockey22992 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/505493