*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506564-beautiful-outside-today-and-beautiful
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#506564 added May 6, 2007 at 4:35pm
Restrictions: None
beautiful outside today and beautiful
inside as well! Here's some pics of the mobil On The Run that I'm managing! The first one is the inside of the store! Looking all so new and clean and shiny. Pics taken a year from now BEST look this way too!
Inside my new store


Here's the outside on opening day...well, it was just barely getting light as we opened!
Outside of my store


And the best part of all...my sweetie sent me flowers....roses even!!!!! Made a very special day even better. he said i was beaming that morning...he should have seen me when the flowers arrived!!!!!!!!!
Flowers from my sweetie


Over all it is going....um...well, I suppose. Had some problems employee wise as we've been working long hours with only 3 of us, thus one of them quit. But I've hired 2 more and possibly 2 more tomorrow and perhaps then we can get organized and get shifts down to something resembling normal!!! I worked almost 70 hours last week and this week promises (for me at any rate) to be the same...ohhhh boy is THAT ever going to be a killer paycheck!


© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/506564-beautiful-outside-today-and-beautiful