*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507041
Rated: 13+ · Book · Emotional · #1259683
About girls, guys, gosspi, friendship, hard times, and much more.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#507041 added December 28, 2008 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1
"Do you think this makes my legs look fat?"  Amy inquired as she turned to the side to look at the new bremuda shorts she was trying on.  Amy wasn't fat but she definately wasn't skinny.  Personally, Alicia thought the would rip at the seems when she walked a step.  Alicia was not a girl to lie or flatter or beat around the bush.

"Extremely fat!" she exclaimed.  "Ohmygosh, they look like they are gonna burst.  Take 'em off before you break them and you have to pay for them."

"Humph!"  Amy  snorted insulted as she unbuttoned them and with great difficulty, slid them over her thighs and off her legs.  She stuffed her legs into her own stretch jeans grabbed her jacket and purse and stomped out of the changing room.

"I'm done." she called angrily over her shoulder as she walked towards the exit.  "I don't know why I ever go shopping with you alone, I mean, Tammy and Veronica aren't that insulting!"

"Well Whoopdeedoo for them! You don't get to be it girl, like me, by just being nice to everyone.  It's called the cold hard truth. You should really try it some time." Alicia complained as she pulled the sparkly red dress over her head.  She smiled to herself and pulled her jean mini skirt and sky blue cami back on.  Swinging her coach bag over her shoulder, she glided out of the dressing room.

"I'll take this," she told the cashier as they rang it up.  Tammy glared at her. "Oh cut me some slack.  And seriously, if you don't loose the attidue, you'll be outta the group faster than you can say OMG."

© Copyright 2008 Buggle Budy (UN: jkrowling2be at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Buggle Budy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507041