*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507226-Visit-to-Universal-Studios
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#507226 added May 9, 2007 at 6:57am
Restrictions: None
Visit to Universal Studios
I can't believe how time flies! Sigh...

Both Brent and I had yesterday off so we took the kids to Universal Studios in Hollywood. Joseph traveled well. He hardly fussed, just when it was time to go down for his nap. We were in line to go on the studio ride, so Brent, being the good sport he is, dropped out with the baby and strolled Joseph to sleep. I did the Studio with Andrew who enjoyed himself. He thought he was getting a train ride so he was pumped, but they ride trams. Haha! To him it's all about trains.

He went to the Nick Water Blast Zone where they play with water. They have a big ol' spaceship that dumps water and water guns and squirt guns...Brent watched him while I went to change Joseph. Brent said Andrew was having a blast up until the point where the dropped a ton of water from the overhead buckets. That freaked Andrew out and we had to go! Poor guy!

We saw "Waterworld," the water show. It was okay, but I don't think Andrew liked it much. We saw Shrek 4-D, and Andrew got to meet Diego, Dora, and Donkey from Shrek. As soon as I'm able to process my pics from the day, I'll a couple up. I have a nice one of Joseph sitting on Dora's lap.

Of course, Andrew didn't want to leave when it was time to go. Poor thing. He fussed.

On DWTS, while I liked Billy Rae, I wasn't sad to see him go. As for Bruno's remarks, well, I thought "Deliciously awful," was professional. "Crap," wasn't. I think Bruno knew better. He did say "I'm sorry," but still, it should have never slipped out.

I was surprised to see Joey in the bottom two. That was a bit of a shocker considering how well he dances. I wonder if Ian will be a wild card?

The Sopranos was another good show with poor AJ trying to nurse his broken heart. Tony's so "Delicously nasty."

As for the Tudors, I enjoyed this week's show, too. There was an outbreak of the plague and it freaked poor Henry out. Even Anne got the "sweating sickness," but she recovered. If anything, only now I'm interested to know just how much of the series is historically accurate since there are some inaccuries - for example - Margaret married James IV of Scotland - not Charles Brandon - Henry's sister, Mary, married Brandon. Also, I believe Henry Fitzroy lived to be an adult, but I need to research that a little more.

WRITING:

Well, sadly, BERLIN didn't make Editor's Choice. They saw a lot of improvement, but it just didn't make it. I'm a little bummed, a part of me wants to go back to drawing board and tweak those things mentioned in the evaluation - like adding Gruber's description and expanding descriptions on the countryside and political climate of the time, and I just might, but things have to settle down first - I have to make sure I have the time for it. Mind you, I think it's only little things, but finding the time is another matter.

TORMENT

I got a peek at TORMENT's cover and I liked it. There's a moon, a wolf, and a castle, and it's a little on the dark side. Hopefully, it will be ready soon. I'm very excited about it.

I hope to work on my press releases next.

((hugs))
Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507226-Visit-to-Universal-Studios