*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507423-When-is-a-blog-not-a-blog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1257565
The blog of the irreverent and irrelevant. Come in and join the madness.
#507423 added May 10, 2007 at 7:30am
Restrictions: None
When is a blog not a blog?
Doesn't it really piss you off when the title is completely irrelevant to what follows?

So, blog time again. I think it is time to set a few simple rules...not for you, for me. As i have quite a few stories running here now, maybe it would be good to have some idea when they will all continue. As soon as i work it out, i will let you know.

For those interested, i know Chapter 3 of The Last Magician is entitled "Tombstone" and will be posted later today, Chapter 3 of Dracula will be posted tomorrow, and the second chapter of A Christmas Carol will also be up tomorrow - prepare to meet Gin, The Spirit of Christmas Past.

Also for anyone tracking activity of the Tales From The Backside website (www.talesfromthebackside.co.uk - a shameless plug i know) an entry on the Titanic and Bonnie and Clyde will be posted by tomorrow.

Oh joy, another blog over. Time to prepare for the next one.

© Copyright 2007 AnthonyLund (UN: ashkent7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AnthonyLund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507423-When-is-a-blog-not-a-blog