*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507556-One-More-ThingNo-TwoMaybe-Three
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#507556 added May 10, 2007 at 5:40pm
Restrictions: None
One More Thing....No, Two....Maybe Three?
If you haven't seen the Zimmers on YouTube, you really have to. I think it was ABC News that mentioned them. I don't think this video has been on for all that long, but it's been viewed over 1.4 million times.

It's a bunch of folks old enough to be my parents (seriously, the main dude was born in 1927). They're singing and dancing to music from The Who - My Generation. And they do a scene that will remind you of the Beatles' Abbey Road album cover.

It's really a hoot. Trust me. You'll have to *Laugh**Laugh**Laugh*...or at least *Bigsmile**Bigsmile**Bigsmile*. Unless you're dead, and then I think you'll at least *Smile**Smile**Smile*

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNV5bgsv984



W A R N I N G..........
HEALTH/FIBRO STUFF COMING NOW...

You know I've been volunteering at the church - in the office - on Wednesday mornings. I was prepared to be hurting and tired after those mornings, and I wasn't surprised.

I've been working on a booklet for the pastor and finally got the gazillion pages (300 copies each) copied. There isn't much room in the church office, so I brought those pages home, figuring I could fold them here easier.

Well...I discovered pains in places I didn't know I had places. *Smile* And that after folding only about 100 pages.

Grrr. I used to do things like this all the time. I worked as a secretary for years. I was a regional sales director and did newsletters every month. Back then, it was nothing to fold a gazillion pages. Not any more, I found out.

I ended up taking half of a pain pill and finishing one stack - 300 pages. At that rate, I won't even have them all folded by next Wednesday.



AND...

I have decided that the only way I'm going to survive the foggy brain stuff is to carry a notebook around everywhere, even in the house, so I don't forget things. I'm really understanding the frustration my dad had with Alzheimer's now.

Mom has it easier that way, I guess. She doesn't know that she's lost her mental abilities.

Okay, that's enough sad stuff. I have to figure out what to feed my hubby. Payday is tomorrow, so the cupboards aren't very full. *Bigsmile*


© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/507556-One-More-ThingNo-TwoMaybe-Three