*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511643-Its-not-a-place-holder-SEE
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#511643 added May 29, 2007 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
It's not a place holder... SEE!
*cough, splutter, sleepy, pain* I know, I should blog, and I will, in the morning. Meanwhile here is a place holder to tide you over. *Wink*

***

I told you I'd be back. I know, you all doubted me didn't you? You thoughted I'd be knocked for six with this icky cold/flu/whatever and never return. I know, you secretly HOPED that would be the case. But, alas, I'm ALIVE!!! *plays doom music in the background*

I don't like being sick. All of me aches and that's AFTER dosing up on cold and flu meds, asprin, vitamins and energy drink. My head is fuzzy which is another feeling I just don't like. And my back aches, but that could be related to having dug up my driveway yesterday.

Oh, by the way, I dug up my driveway. *sighs* Remember my freshly paved driveway? Well I mean it's been a few months now but it's still reletively new. Anyway, now there is a gaping big hole in one side where I had to lift a whole bunch of pavers and dig a ditch to get to the leaking pipe. Thankfully the plumber fixed the pipe so I have water again but the hole is a problem he won't repair.

I felt pretty proud of myself for getting in there and getting the pavers up and digging the ditch. Good muscle power and that's my exercise for the week. *Wink* Now I have to fill in the rest of the hole and get some builders sand so I can flatten off and put pavers back. It's just not ever going to be the same as it was when it was freshly laid. *Frown*

Meanwhile I'm not at home. I should be in bed I guess but I'd rather come have a chat with my mother so I'm sneaking in some blogging time while she's chatting up the lawn mower man. *Wink* She's not really, she's just paying him and asking him how his knee surgery went because he's a happily married flirt but it's more interesting to pretend she's chatting him up then admit the truth. *Pthb*

Oh oh, she's back, RUN! HIDE! I better go be social. *waves* More blog tonight.

© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511643-Its-not-a-place-holder-SEE