*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/513663-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Blog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1257565
The blog of the irreverent and irrelevant. Come in and join the madness.
#513663 added June 7, 2007 at 10:23am
Restrictions: None
Raiders of the Lost Blog
Yes it’s true…we have had to send out intrepid hunters to seek out our blogs. Where have they gone. For so long they were posted day after day, then they buggered off and left us.

But they have been traced. Like slippery eels they threaten to be lost again. Be safe in the knowledge that we will continue in our efforts to try and bring them to you on a regular basis.

So what does all this tomfoolery and twaddle mean? It means there are some new items on the blog.

The Last Magician has a new chapter added. What has happened to the world in which Jack has found himself? What will he find in his old house?

Bram Stoker’s Dracula Retold also has been updated. Will Jonathan ever get out of Castle Dracula? Will the orang-utan ever stop farting and get a name?

There is also the Contest entry Getting Away With Murder . A tale of murder and how to get away with it. It’s simple when you know how.

Well, that’s it for now. Hopefully there will be more soon so keep watching.

Anthony

© Copyright 2007 AnthonyLund (UN: ashkent7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AnthonyLund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/513663-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Blog