*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514281-
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#514281 added June 10, 2007 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
ˇVamanos! ˇTiempo empezar uno capítulo nuevo de mi vida!
Okay, a lot has happened in just a matter of days...

First of all, Manda and I are together again. As of the 2nd of June. I'm really happy about this.

Secondly, I lost part of who I was, I don't know when or how. And the details of that, they're not as important as the fact that I'm good now.

This journal, it's been a recording of my life. It contains the me I want to regain, the me I want to go back to, not completely, but the me I want to model myself after again.

I look back and I know I am so much of a stronger person than I have been as of late.
I'm going to be reading through this journal more and more and probably recalling a lot of things. I also may delete somethings, it just depends.

My other personal journal... it contains so many positive things, but also so many negative. I'm taking it back with me and working through it and writing out comments in it. I've also started a new one, as of June 2nd.

I am starting a new chapter in my life, in a sense.
I want the girl back that I lost. The one who was strong-minded and nice. Not such a pushover and not so mean.

I'm no longer updating the one I had on livejournal. I'm just not quite as comfortable with it as this one, who knows why.

© Copyright 2007 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514281-