*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516997-The-world-which-we-all-share
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#516997 added June 24, 2007 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
The world which we all share
I haven't taken the time to look back a day or two to see if I already talked about this, or not. I have made a minor breakthrough in my personal understanding of success and abundance. I believe it is one of the areas in my life requiring the most understanding for me to be happy; healing, as it were.

My insight came from a brief look into the inner workings of Wikipedia. I could happily read and edit and add to a site that works for the benefit of all (All, only limited in definition to be any capable of access to a computer). I give freely to the world by making blood donations, by spending time with children learning to read, by being a safe, alert driver. One gives what one can.

I can want money, think it is the solution to my struggles, but that doesn't mean that it actually is the solution suited to me. I realize that I'm not driven by money. I still think I'd like to have it, but what of a world...a world that I could truly embrace, in which no one had to have money. The things people did for others (like on Wikipedia) did not extort nor crave money. I realize that even this way of stating it is idealizing the truth, but it is my truth that I bring forward from myself and the reflection of my experiences related to money.

Follow Walkinbird

When the final light is extinguished –
Recognize the next available Source in the darkness ** Image ID #897589 Unavailable **

DDOSF gift courtesy of Highwind

© Copyright 2007 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516997-The-world-which-we-all-share