*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/518599-hello-summer
Rated: E · Book · Family · #1237252
This a CLEAN blog! No profanity and an inside view of a Mormon girl's life!
#518599 added July 2, 2007 at 3:56pm
Restrictions: None
hello summer!
I'll be the first one to celebrate vacation time, *Bigsmile* but I have to also admit that it's only usually the homework and time away from my hobbies that makes me dislike school . . . he he he . . . yeah. *Bigsmile* I know. *Bigsmile* It's weird. *Bigsmile* But . . . hey! Why not admit it, right? What else am I supposed to do on this blog? I'm just going to recommend a few books *Bigsmile* on here and go back to my bee-utiful summer time reading spree!!! *Bigsmile*

Twilight - A dark romance between a predator and his prey. This is my personal favorite book ever! Bella and Edward are in love. There are a few problems: Edward is a vampire and Bella doesn't care. How can the two remain together without them both being hurt? Should Edward end this before it go too far? Should Bella move back to Phoenix t avoid disater? This is a bone-chilling trilogy and the answers aren't the ones you'd expect . . . Stephenie Meyer

Anne of Green Gables (the whole series) - About a red-head girl in Canada with a temper to match her hair. Her life according to her from the age twelve to twenty . . . L.M. Montgomery (Ithink that's the name . . . )

Fablehaven - About a reserve for fairies, trolls, etc. that is about to be overrun if two LDS kids can't save their grandparents and stop a demon and a witch. They must face their worst fears and risk everything . . . B. Mull (don't remember the first name . . . )

Fire Bringer - About a deer who has extrordinary powers and must save the animals or the whole land will be ruled by a tyranical blood-thirsty deer . . . I have no idea who wrote this, but it's awesome!

To Fly with the Eagle - A Native American girl who is raised by an LDS family and falls in love with the missionary who saved her from the Navahos . . . Again, I can't remember the name! Sorry.

The Jewelry Box - An LDS girl who meets a boy who is into alcohol. She becomes his friend and tries to help him on the way to recovery . . . I'll look the name up later . . . or you can if you're interested by my suggestions!

Om-kas-toe - About a Native American and his pet raven and their quests for horses . . .

My Body Fell Off! - About an LDS boy who has a special gift. He has to save his friends from disaster and prove to officals who is behind it all without making himself sound like a maniac . . .

© Copyright 2007 Inksword (UN: dragon_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inksword has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/518599-hello-summer