*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520413-Must-work-harder
by udar
Rated: E · Book · Home/Garden · #1278694
I think I will just ramble on a bit I suppose.
#520413 added July 10, 2007 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
Must work harder
Yahoo!! somebody actually read something I wrote and commented on it. How fabulous, I feel like a real member of this site. If only everything would go so smoothly. I should of course be in bed now, getting enough sleep to get up nice and early and do some work tomorrow. I am of course dreadfully behind in my work and have to meet a deadline by four pm tomorrow which I simply cannot. However I am in great form. My husband bought me an ipod nano for my birthday and showed it to me today to check it was the right thing. (if you ask for an ipod and he buys an ipod, how could it not be the right thing?). I am really looking forward to getting it on Sunday but in our family birthday presents are always kept secret until the big day. So  he had to take it away and wrap it up witht the dids. The Princess was dreadfully excited and had been warned by the boys not to tell me what it was. so she ran in to me and said "Mammy I am not going to tell you about your present".The doglover who is very law abiding and had been told to keep it a secret,  howled in horror and ran over shouting at her to say nothing more. She turned in outrage and said "I told her I am not going top tell her!" cue more outrage etc.this continued all evening. As long as no-one ever tells her a real secret...

© Copyright 2007 udar (UN: roserogers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
udar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520413-Must-work-harder