*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520725-business-meetings
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#520725 added July 12, 2007 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
business meetings
Traci and I decided this summer to have a business meeting at the beach at least once per month. We've done three of them so far (luckily we have a few lakes with beaches within driving distance).

Yesterday's "meeting" was at Wildwood, New Jersey. (Hey, I vaguely remember discussing the magazine...)

Photo time! *Bigsmile*

Since they're only tiny thumbnails when posted here, I'll just give you the link to the photo album if you'd like to see the photographs. (I think they're worth a look - the collection includes surfers, a cute waiter and poisonivy and I in bathing suits!) *Shock* *Laugh*

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1158384 by Not Available.


The trip was just awesome, and I can't wait to go again someday!I had a few first experiences:

I tried Polish water ice, walked on a boardwalk, saw surfers and stepped into the ocean! The sand on the beach was so soft and warm!

I think I might have seen a few jellyfish. It was hard to tell because they'd be swept in with a wave, and then they were carried back out again right away. I only saw them for a second. They looked like baby turtles without shells. They were pinkish, whitish, brownish in color. (Great description, huh?) I was so close to stealing some kid's bucket so I could catch one and look at it.

I think we arrived around 10:30am, and we left around 5pm. I ate a gyro, Polish water ice, boardwalk fries, pizza, and funnel cake, but the 5 miles I walked make up for all that, right? I got a Wildwood keychain (I needed a new one anyway), and a tshirt that is now covered in sand (just like everything else I took withme). I also put a bunch of sand from the beach into an empty water bottle.

By the way, does anyone have any good remedies for sunburn? *Laugh*


© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520725-business-meetings