*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521659-Chp-7-The-Letter-That-Almost-Lead-To-Death
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #1286369
Ace is a normal teen, except for the fact she's part vampire and angel!
#521659 added July 16, 2007 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
Chp. 7: The Letter That Almost Lead To Death
Ace took the letter from the owl’s mouth, it said,

Dear Ace,
Listen I need to tell you something.
It’s a secret so don’t tell anyone.
Meet me at the Flysball Stadium.
3 a.m.

See you then,
Leo T. Condor

“What?” murmured Ace, under her breath. She put on some light blue jeans, a black tee, and a pink sweatshirt. She walked down to the Flysball Stadium. There was Leo, in the stands 100 ft. up. She walked over to Leo, “What’s this about?” asked Ace. “You’re the only person I could tell,” said Leo. “Tell me what?” asked Ace. “I’m gay,” said Leo. “And your telling me this why?” asked Ace. “Because you’re a girl, I was wondering if Zac was gay,” said Leo. “I don’t think so. So you’re gay and you like Zac,” laughed Ace. “It’s not funny,” yelled Leo. “Sorry,” said Ace, still laughing, “Your not sorry, not yet,” said Leo, pulling out a gun. “Wow, Leo don’t do anything crazy here,” said Ace. “Crazy now I’m crazy.” “No, your not crazy just put the gun down before you do something you’ll regret.” “Shut up,” yelled Leo, “I thought you would understand, but I was wrong. Your like everyone else, you laugh at people who are different.” “I have no problem with you being gay, Leo. It just took me by surprise, that you would tell me this and not Austin,” said Ace, trying to calm Leo down. “No, he’ll laugh and say I’m not his friend anymore.” “You don’t know that, he could be a good person.” “That’s what you think,” said Leo, “Oh Hell, No, I know what you’re doing. You’re trying to calm me down so I put down the gun and you can run and tell the cops.” BANG!!! HE shot the gun and hit Ace’s shoulder, she fell out of the stand, fell 100 ft. down, and hit the ground. Well, some guy that happened to be sitting at the lake heard the gun shot and ran to the stadium. He saw Ashley lying there her eyes were closed and she was just lying there helpless. He took out his cell phone and called the hospital. 2 minutes later, four doctors and a nurse were there. They took Ace to the hospital and the guy followed. They operated on her shoulder and she was going to be fine. She had a scar and bruises.
She woke up about four hours later. It was eight in the morning, she saw a nurse checking on the only other patient in the hospital. She was still kind of out of it because the medicine they gave her didn’t wear off yet. She noticed someone holding her hand she didn’t look at him so she didn’t know who it was. “Austin?” asked Ace. He was the only person she thought it would’ve been and could you blame her he was always there for her. She turned to see a boy sleeping and it wasn’t Austin. He had tan skin, and black hair. He had a black tank that had a skull on it, he had on black baggy pants. He had on a necklace, it was silver. He also had tattoos on his shoulders. “He’s been here ever since he called us to pick you up. He saved your life, dear,” said the nurse. “Thank you. Umm did he say his name?” asked Ace. “No, he didn’t, but you’re free to go in about an hour.” “Yeah, okay,” said Ace. Ace laid there for about twenty minutes and then the medicine wore off. The strange gothic guy woke up, he was still holding her hand. “Morning,” said Ace. “Thank God, you’re okay,” said the guy. “Yeah, I’m fine. I’m Ashley Eagleson, by the way.” “I’m Jeff Davis,” said the guy. “Well, Jeff Davis, did you know that you saved my life?!?” asked Ace. “Just call me superman.” “Okay, superman, call me thankful,” said Ace. “Yes, Ma’am,” said Jeff. “So is this your last year?” “Yeah, I’m working on being a musician.” “Really that’s awesome, I’m a writer.” “Oh so what do you write?” “Stories, and a few songs.” “That’s cool,” said Jeff. “Yeah, so do you have a band or are you a single artist.” “Single,” said Jeff, “both artist way and dating way.” “Same here, or dating way anyway.” “That’s strange,” said Jeff. “What’s strange?” “I thought a girl like you, would have a boyfriend, unless the guy that shot you was your boyfriend.” “No, he was just a friend.” “Oh I see.” Just then Austin came in. “I just found out are you okay?” asked Austin. “Yeah I’m fine.” “Hi,” said Jeff to Austin. “Oh sorry Austin this is Jeff, and Jeff this is Austin, my personal stalker.” “Well glad to know you’re still your smart-ass self,” said Austin. They laughed and talked to each other for thirty minutes. The nurse said that Ace could go so they all left.


© Copyright 2007 black_winged_angel (UN: badattitude94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
black_winged_angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521659-Chp-7-The-Letter-That-Almost-Lead-To-Death