*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523384-OK-Ok-already-sheesh-Re-Rain--Hermi
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#523384 added July 24, 2007 at 4:00am
Restrictions: None
OK! Ok already, sheesh... Re: Rain & Hermi
Ok... So I honestly did consider answering the little quizzy thingy when I saw that Rain had so little faith in us. In fact, if she had said I, specifically, wouldn't respond to it I'd have responded yesterday, just to show her a thing or two. *Pthb* But since Hermi said I might in her own one today I figure yeah, why not. It's another way to procrastinate the day away I guess. *Wink*

So, here goes:

Two names you go by: (Only TWO)
1. Rebecca
2. Becca

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Wet Socks
2. My special dragon necklace

It rained on the walk home from school but I haven't taken my shoes and socks off yet. I probably should do that. *frowns*

Two things you want in a relationship:
1. love
2. communication

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. write
2. read

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. a sense of confidence and discipline so I can make myself work.
2. money so that I don't have to worry about it if I never do.

Two pets you had/have:
1. Candy - Silky Terrier
2. Phantom - Black Cat

Candy was the first dog I ever had. She died of cancer when she was 16 years old. I'd been raised with her. We had another dog, a poodle cross called Fizzgig which was a snappy little mutt. It lived up to its name and my mother had him put down because he was so agressive that he really hurt people. Toby was the poodle cross she bought to replace both dogs when I was in highschool. My fondest memory of Toby is the day we got him. He slept on my lap on the drive home from school and peed on me. It was cute, he was so small.

Now I have a dog, Puppy, who is 7 years old. He has papers and everything. A west highlander white terrier cross toy poodle. He is three days younger than my daughter. *Smile* I also have a black cat now, Phantom. There are plans for ferrets in the future. Sometimes I used to dream about owning a farm, with sheep, and horses, chicken, ducks, and a milk cow. I don't think I'll bother to make that a reality. lol I like suburbia too much but I have to say I love books about the Australian outback.


Two people who will fill this out first:
1. No One
2. and um... No one?

The two who might already did, thus why I'm bothering. lol

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched Music & Lyrics and The Holiday (was in the mood for chick flick romances. *drooled over Jude Law* OMG He's hot. *Wink* )
2. Was asleep just after midnight for a change.

Two people that live in your house:
1. Me
2. My Kids

Ok, well that's actually three. But as a mother I reserve the right not to choose one or the other of my children in a list like this. *Pthb*

Two people you talked to last:
1. The mums at my daughter's school.
2. My Trid. *Smile*

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. *sighs* I SHOULD get some laundry done.
2. *sighs again* And I SHOULD get some work done.

Longest vehicle rides:
1. Perth to Albany in 4 days along the Old Coast Road - scenic route on holiday with my father and his family when I was young.
2. Perth to Carnarvon - When I was 6 months pregnant (with my daugther) for Christmas 1999. We were camping but it was a steaming hot summer and since I'd come up with my mother and uncle's family I was bored out of my mind and very uncomfortable. I called for Paul (my husband at the time) to come and get me. His trip was worse, driving up after work one evening and straight back again a few hours after getting there.

Two favorite holidays:
1. Easter (OMG CHOCOLATE!! Who can resist?)
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Tea

Nothing interesting these days. I used to say coke but I had a bottle the other week and was not impressed. After months of not drinking any if it I was surprised to find I don't really like the stuff. I still suffered the caffeine headache a few days later which reminded me why I am better off never drinking the stuff again. I like hot chocolate too. And lemonade. But these days, water or tea is my primary beverage choices. *Smile*


Interesting little survey. It feels incomplete. How many questions was that? Perhaps we should add more?

© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/523384-OK-Ok-already-sheesh-Re-Rain--Hermi