*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524237
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#524237 added June 3, 2023 at 12:56pm
Restrictions: None
Exiled Princess
*Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* I am Princess Nichole. My parents nicknamed me Nikki. I am seventeen winters old. I am an exiled Princess. My parents were killed by Vikings in our castle in England. That was tragic enough. My Uncle Prince Emerson threw me out of the castle. He never like my parents and me. I didn't know what to do or where to go. I have no other family members. I traveled with the gypsies Santos and Christina. They helped me get on a ship to Ireland. Over in Ireland, I found a job at a Pub. The men there pat my behind and touch me in forbidden places. The bar owner Minnie will slap the men who do this to me. She protects me. Minnie is like a mother and I live with her. She is a widow woman who makes good money at the Pub. She lives in a cute cottage. It is not the castle that I am used to but it is home. I am lucky not to be stuck in a run down a flat and have to make my way as a prositute. I have learned to be thankful for what I am. I heard my Uncle Emerson is hated by all in England but I no longer care. My life has changed. I do enjoy helping Minnie at the Pub.

A young stranger Kayne has been hanging around the Pub. He is handsome. Long blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He seems to fancy me as I do him. He is from England and this is how I know news of England. He tells me of what has happened. No one knows that I am the former Princess Nichole. No one knew me as Nikki. I keep it that way. I am a red head and everyone thinks that I am Irish. I tell everyone that my parents died of the plague that happened two years ago. No one questions me.

*Flower2* *Flower4* *Flower5* Kayne and I spend a lot of time together. I have two nights off a week and I love being with Kayne. I love him and he loves me. His mother was a poor English woman who recently died and he moved to Ireland. There is a mystery about him but I don't know what it is. He looks at me likes he knows my secret. How could he? I have just turned eighteen winters and Kayne has asked me to marry him. I said yes and we sealed our deal with a kiss. I have never been kissed before. Minnie is helping me plan my wedding. Minnie is giving us her cottage to live in. I am so happy.

*Flower4* *Flower6* Kayne and I have been married for a few months. Word has been received that the King has died in England. Who will be King now? I miss my kingdom. I wish to return to England but the castle is no longer my family's. Kayne has left and I don't know where he is. Has he left me? I can't live without him. Why did he leave? I feel so deserted.

*Flower4* *Flower2* Kayne has returned to me but I am so angry. He is my cousin! Emerson is his father. He knew that I am Princess Nichole all along. I will never forgive him. He deceived me. Why did he marry me? Now I found out that I am carrying his child. I feel so alone. Minnie is the only one I can turn to. She will help me raise my child.

*Flower2* *Flower4* I have forgiven Kayne. He isn't really Emerson's son but his mother said he was and Emerson thought he was. Kayne is being named the new King of England. He has asked to me to go to England with him to be his Queen. I accept. The voyage on the ship is difficult but I can do it. Minnie sold the Pub and is on the voyage with us. I will be happy to return to the castle that I was raised in.

*Flower4* *Flower5* Kayne and I are in England as King and Queen. Our daughter Princess Sharon was born and we are so happy. Funny how life worked out for me. I have come full circle and have my parents' Kingdom back. Minnie lives with us and she is fallen in love with an older knight like her who loves her, too. She loves being with Sharon. Kayne and I are good rulers and we hope to have a son someday. It is good to be home. Kayne gave me back my life. All is well at the castle. *Flower3* *Flower5* Oh, yes. I just gave birth to a son Victor. We have a black cat and two Irish Wolfhounds. Minnie married Sir Valan, her knight. We will live happily ever after.

Enchanting Princess dressed in purple  by best friend Angel.
Beautiful Royal Wedding couple and coach image by best friend Angel.


© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524237