*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524777-Deadly-secrets
Rated: · Book · Writing · #1295416
Misty's blog
#524777 added July 30, 2007 at 10:09pm
Restrictions: None
Deadly secrets
Alright i've decided that im going to make up my own swamp area for the story. I was going to use a real one, but there doesn't seem to be old abandoned warehouses by any of the two i've looked at. i do however need to find some pictures of cypress trees, so i can see the different shapes they take. That might help with their description, and if im going to make this a swamp, then i guess ill have to put mositquos in there, but then it wouldn't make any sense for the man and his dog to be there. hmmm.... i can definitely make it a river then. That would be easier, and just change the type of tree from a cypress to a pine. But ill still do the research on the cypress because i could always use the tree in another story setting. definitely is an idea. So that's what ill do. It'll be set in an old abandoned warehouse by the river. Just need now to decide whether i want to make a fictional town or maybe use this one, because i know there's old abandoned warehouses by the river here.

that's basically all i had to add at the moment.

© Copyright 2007 MistyJRose (UN: dawnolexa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MistyJRose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/524777-Deadly-secrets