*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/525457-Growing-up-in-the-Woods
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1300265
A story of young love and experimentation.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#525457 added September 18, 2008 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
Growing up in the Woods
Amanda Gale was a happy girl. At the tender age of just 7 she was approached by a next door neighbor Scott whom taught her things she didn't think she should know. Scott while he was a strapping young boy of only 8 himself knew many things about the forbidden word "SEX". It was a fine day just as any other the sun was shining as a gentle breeze blew in the distant tall pine trees surrounding her house. Both mom and dad were away at work and it being summer time she was all alone at home. Today there were no plans. There were no friends calling making arrangements to go to the creek for a swim or slumber parties over at their house. Amanda stood alone on the doorstep smoking a 100 filtered cigarette she had snuck from her mom's pack just last night. Hurrying to get back to "Days of our Lives" playing on the television inside.
In the distance she could see someone coming up the dirt road on foot. As she squinted past the blinding sunlight she could tell it was her neighbor Scott. While he was only a year older than herself they had been friends who played with one another over the years. Generally they played with miniature cars in the dirt or would build a fort of some kind or another. Today something seemed different about Scott. Scott seemed beside himself; almost like he was floating on a cloud or something. He spoke to her in a softened tone when he arrived. Hi Amanda what you doing today? Oh just hanging around as usual she said. He accompanied her into the house and threw himself on the couch. What was a little unsettling to her is that he kicked off his shoes exposing his bare feet and whispered for her to come set with him. She was somewhat confused, but without thinking found herself just beside him. He began moving his index finger along to tops of her leg back and forth ever so gently. He then took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She quickly jerked her hand away, but definitely knew within herself that something was there. It was something very hard and almost radiating heat! Why is it so Hot she asked. Oh I don't know I guess it just gets that way when it's excited he gasped. Do you want to see it? he said. Whats gotten into you Scott? Oh I don't know I just been feeling a bit lonely this summer and horny... For some reason which she just could never possibly explain she was starting to feel a bit awkward and excited as well. Well ok Scott let me see it. Scott was a little nervous but found himself unbuttoning his tight Levis for her to take a peak at his manhood. It was nothing special she had seen goobers before like her brother's. One thing she had never seen was one that was so hard though. It was nothing extravagant of course at the tender age of 8 Scott was only endowed a mere 4 inches erect if that. Scott asked her to put her hand around it and get a good feel for just how hard it was. Amanda hesitantly did so. Wow I've never seen or felt one so hard. What you really should do is taste it. Put it in your mouth and see if you like it. Amanda although feeling a tad bit uncomfortable did as requested. She put her lips around the head of his young vibrant penis and took one suck. Amanda then pulled away and said it's ok. Well are you gonna let me see yours since I let you see mine? Amanda stood up and pulled her tiny skirt down to her knees. Before Amanda was able to quickly dawn on her pretty pink panies and tight little skirt she discovered Scott's boyish hand was already upon her warming little pussy and his index finger was already beginning it's own exploration just within the opening of her cooch. Amanda had an overwhelming rush of excitement and didn't want him to stop. Scott could feel himself throbbing with each minute movement inside her hot juicy pussy. Scott thought to himself this is what the older boys were talking about. Scott didn't stop there as quickly as he had rushed with his hand so was his Levis soon laying upon the floor. "Amanda, please; you've got to let me stick it in". Amanda was shocked! What? Just let me put it inside you! Amanda was afraid; she wasn't really sure what all of this was about. Listen Scott, I know you are excited, but I really don't think we should be doing this. Scott grasped her knees with his hands as he moved his groin closer to hers. Scott was able to just barely place the tip of his throbbing little cock inside her. She screamed loudly to Scott. "Scott! Please it hurts! Please stop this! Scott was a bit frightened by her loud outburst and backed away. Scott quickly got dressed and ran out of the house. Amanda looked out the window and could see him running down the road. Amanda really didn't know what to think of Scott's strange behavior. She walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to pour herself a nice tall glass of ice tea. Amanda thought to herself about what had just happened. Amanda knew of sex in sort of a way. I mean come on; she had been watching the television. Amanda was also very scared. What if, what if my mom and dad find out about this? Amanda was constantly worrying about what everyone else might think of her. Then as she thought more about it, she came to the conclusion. Wait a minute; how in the world would they ever know? I mean Scott definitely ain't gonna tell no one. Would he? Instead of watching the rest of the daily soaps, Amanda just kind of relaxed and thought about Scott for the rest of the day. For some reason she just could not get him out of her head. The thought of how cute he was. The thought of how terrified his face got when she screamed at him. Amanda began to find some humor in all of this. She also wondered to herself if she should have gone ahead and experienced this "sex" thing for herself first hand. Amanda was almost at ease with herself and the situation that had taken place earlier that day; when the strangest thought hit her! Oh my God; what if I'm pregnant? I remember just a few months ago overhearing momma and aunt Susie talking about Bernice Beatree who lives over at Pearson's corner had gotten pregnant by that Rutherford boy. Could I be pregnant? Amanda had to find out exactly what all this meant. She couldn't think of a soul she felt comfortable confiding in. She finally came to the conclusion that she was just going to have to muster up enough courage to go over and visit with Bernice Beatree and find out for herself what all this sex and pregnant stuff was about. After all in a sense her and Scott just had sex. I mean he put his weiner to my cooch! It wasn't much longer the sun started falling behing the tall pine trees and her parents both came home. Everything that evening was business as usual. Mom cooked a hearty meal. Dad watched the tv. Everyone said goodnight.
The rooster crowed bright and early the next day. Amanda was so tired; as she sat up and stretched her arms above herself and let out a great big yawn. Ah! today is a brand new day she said to herself. Mom and Dad once again were already gone off to work. Amanda found herself alone at home once again. Amanda at least thought she was home alone. Someone else in the house thought they were alone too. Amanda's brother Ike lay all alone in his bedroom. Ike found himself thinking about the night before down at the pool hall. Ike and his friends frequently would hang out around the town's local pool hall in the evenings after working all day. Ike had been working this summer for ole man Ben Beckett down at the saw mill. Ike's friend Ryan worked alongside him as well. Ike found himself thinking about this cute little girl he had seen at the pool hall the night before. Her name was Sara Balkin. She was there with her father. Her father was... Well Ike wasn't too sure exactly why a grown man would have his daughter down to the pool hall with him, but anyhow; boy was she just the cutest thing he ever did see! Ike thought back to the conversations him and some of the other boys was having while they would sneak around the back side of the pool hall to smoke cigs. I mean they had to be careful so nobody didn't find out they were smoking. Mainly they didn't want word to get back to their folks! The other boys were talking about the girl's gorgeous breasts and how well they had filled out. Todd a boy which was a couple of years older than Ike or Ryan had mentioned how sweet it would be to feel her tight warm little wet pussy all over his throbbin' Giant Trouser Snake! Ike was a virgin. He had only seen naked girls in the Playboy magazines hidden in old man Ben's closet down at the mill. Ike was laying in his bed stark naked with the sheets pushed down around his ankles. He felt completely at ease. He felt he was completely alone. As his left hand carressed his hard throbbing thirteen year old cock. All of the feelings of what a warm pussy must feel like surging through his young teenage body. Ike began feverishly stroking his cock. He had just shot his load all over his belly; when he heard someone down the hall cough! He heard footsteps coming closer! Ike quickly grabbed the sheet at his feet and pulled it quickly over his exposed crotch. Oh! Hi Ike, what are you doing home today? Amanda yawned. Amanda was sure Ike would have been off to work at the mill today. Um... well little sister ya see; today I uh... I uh got a day off. Ike was feeling a bit taken by surprise and wondered if she would notice the siloutte of his hard cock laying against his belly beneath the ever so thin sheet; not to mention the wet spots all around that region as well. Amanda didn't stay long; she turned and went on about her business to the kitchen to fix herself a bite to eat for breakfast. Amanda did notice something. It was starting to jumble in with all the other thoughts in her head, that had recently just started to flow in. I mean one day no sex. Next day sex everywhere you turn! Amanda just couldn't get over what was happening. I mean she seriously felt that way. Did what Scott did to her yesterday all of sudden wake something up in her? Had sexual stuff perhaps been occurring all around her everywhere and she just didn't notice? It was really just a whole lot of information for Amanda to process right now. I should however get my ass over to Bernice Beatree's house today and see if I might just be able to strike up an informative conversation with her today though.
© Copyright 2008 Jordan Writley (UN: jfjessejf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jordan Writley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/525457-Growing-up-in-the-Woods