*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527143-Flying-Visit
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#527143 added August 10, 2007 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
Flying Visit
If anyone wonders, I’m still alive, although no doubt there are some who won’t consider that good news. When I say ‘alive’ I use the term loosely as I’m not exactly convinced how I spend my days could be classed as a life according to the dictionary definition. Still you know me, never one to complain. *Wink*

I could never write down all the events, concerns, tribulations, emotions and anxieties which make up my days at the moment. It would reach blockbuster proportions and indeed would make quite a story, if I ever had time to pen it. I’m not sure everyone would believe it though.

Anyway, as always time is of the essence and sadly I’ve been short of it to spend in WDC. Yesterday I spent a very pleasant day in Nottingham with my friend Joy, only slightly marred by the winged insect that plopped out of a jug as Joy poured the liquid over her meal. Always a fly in the…vinegar. A deceased one may I add.

Also managed a session at the gym this morning although I got a flea in the ear from hubby as I wasn’t ready at the exact time he wanted to go. I did mention it’s not easy when there’s always a body in the bathroom or toilet, when no one else thinks to make the beds, when the computer keeps switching itself off and having to be rebooted and I have to write a reply to his daily e-mail. His answer?

‘Well, you send e-mails to other people.’ Men’s logic will always elude me, or maybe it's just his. *Rolleyes*

So, apologies for my lack of input in Blogville, but I have to prepare for my mystery weekend, which begins by getting up at an unheard of time tomorrow morning. I’ve no idea where I’m going with Joy but I know it will be a welcome break. Coming back to all the ‘joys’ here will be a different matter, but at least there’ll be WDC to escape to sometimes. I hope so anyway; you won’t move address while I’m absent will you?

© Copyright 2007 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527143-Flying-Visit