*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527203-hot-and-sunny-and-FRIDAY
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#527203 added August 10, 2007 at 5:50pm
Restrictions: None
hot and sunny and FRIDAY!
wdc keeps insisting I update my blog....ok...it is updated! Seriously...just a cool week...it is payday (always a plus...well, at least till brokeday (which is tomorrow!))

Hired a new cashier and she's awesome and, hopefully, will be showing up here shortly!!! She's a good writer too!

I'll be editing the 'For Authors' Newsletter starting the end of this month. I am so very excited about this as i have wanted to be involved with the newsletters oh since about a day after i turned yellow!!!!

Wrote the Mystery one a couple of weeks ago and I am SO hooked! *grin*

On another subject entirely, as long as I am blathering along,...I HATE VISTA!!! I miss my old XP :( It seems to take three times as long to do something...sigh...progress....

We had a horrific storm the other night...trees down every where...what a mess....but then we looked up...and everyone stopped and simply appreciated....
after a horrendous storm.....

It was so beautiful! Looks kinda purple-y (is that a word? Do I care? Nope! It fits) But that's what it was :)

Been reading some other folks blogs of late....runs the gamut...when folks are up...because they seem 'top of the world' up. Or bone-dead-tired exhausted, or frizzle-frazzle frustrated, or 'oh gosh I wish i could reach thru the puter and give 'em a hug' sad. Guessing that's one of the things I love about wdc...we are such a comglomeration of folks experiencing all sorts of things/emotions at any given time....And 'some' (albeit the sadly uninformed...lol) folks would say that people you meet on the net or relationships formed there are not 'real.' Hah!!!!! Lot they know! *grin*

© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527203-hot-and-sunny-and-FRIDAY