*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527576-Thats-Why-God-Created-Mexicans-Updated-Aug-13th
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#527576 added August 13, 2007 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
That's Why God Created Mexicans (Updated Aug 13th)
I was recently talking to a friend, (hi Squish)...which I won't go into...(don't worry Squish. Your smutty secrets are safe with me, you kinky little devil you) *Wink* ...but it got me thinking. I've written 200+ journal entries and yet there are oodles of semi-interesting Thumb related tidbits about me you might not be aware of. For instance...

Did you know I'm ambidextrious? Actually I was born left handed but was "re-educated" into becoming right handed at an early age, (through the use of harsh discipline and lectures about the "evilness of being left handed")

I was once towed by Flipper. Not an ordinary dolphin just pretending to be Flipper but the real Flipper. (Actually there are several "Flippers" that doubled for each other in front of the camera, the same as when child actors double for each other...like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen did on Full House) Getting back to the "towed by Flipper" bit...I was in a small rowboat and Flipper pulled us using a rope. We were given the option of jumping in the water and letting him tow us by grabbing onto his dorsal fin. I wasn't wearing a swimsuit and always regretted that stopping me. Carpe diem.

I got on a wrong train in Germany and instead of going to Portugal, I ended up in Turkey. It was two days before I realized my mistake. Boy did I feel stupid. (It appears not many Turks understand Portuguese. An English/Portuguese phrase book is virtually useless in Istanbul)

I have a confession to make. I lied. *Blush* Two of those three semi-interesting Thumb facts are false. (I'm only one third as semi-interesting as I'd like you to believe) Can you guess which Thumb tidbit was real? Wanna try again? Here we go then...

I once picniced in a secluded Swiss alpine meadow...late at night under a starry sky...only to find ourselves surrounded and interrogated by armed soldiers taking part in a war game.

I'm deathly afraid and replused by snails and slugs, ever since my brother forced me to eat one as a kid. (It wasn't nearly as appetizing as you might imagine)

I've made love one thousand feet up in a hot air balloon. (The tricky part was not drawing attention to ourselves in the gondola. I've been turned on by wicker ever since. That's enough said about that)

Okay, the semi-interesting Thumb fact game's over. I don't like lying. (Note to the good folks at the Witness Protection Program...So I'm now Gunter Thordiff, a recent Norwegian immigrant, with a new job at the local farm equipment and tractor dealership but I'm still living in the same house I've had been living in for the last five years. If you're gonna go to all the trouble of giving me a new identity shouldn't I also be relocated?) *Confused*

Wanna talk about sex now? (This next bit is for no one in particular mind you) Normally my journal entries are sadly lacking in the sex talk department, but since I'm Gunter Thordiff it seems to be on my mind all the time. Who knew Norwegians were so frisky. Wet's find out if we'we compatibwe shaww we? Oops. I seem to suddenwy be tawking wif a wisp. Dat's not vewy sexy is it? Testing...one...two...thwee. Testing...one...two...three. There. That's much better. What I was trying to say was, let's find out if we're compatible shall we? Do you like your guys manly and rugged, yet caring and gentle and totally faithful? (I'm talking to adult females now. I don't mean to mislead any gay guys out there with that sudden Elmer Fudd impersonation) Are you the kinda gal that likes tight embraces? Do unexpected tight embraces, with a manly, rugged guy pressed up nice and close from behind, melded into your back, with his strong arms locked firmly around your waist, while he nuzzles your vulnerable, exposed neck and nibbles on your earlobe, make you tingle? Do you like to tingle? Do you like to be listened to? Do you like your thoughts and dreams valued? Do you prefer long passionate kisses or lingering, hungry, "I want you" looks from across a crowded room? Do you like to know you matter? How about being unbuttoned and fondled? Do you like having your nipples played with? Do you like being unbuttoned and fondled often...and often unexpectedly? Ever been in a hot air balloon? Okay, sex talk's over. I don't want to chance lisping again and spoiling the mood...and besides...it wasn't really sex talk. Not really. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not much for really explicit sex talk. I'm more of a "creating the right mood/lots of foreplay/uwrapping and melding" kinda guy. (I hope this entry hasn't prompted any gay guys or Elmer Fudd fans to start stalking me. I have no desire to get yet another new identity)

Bye for now Thumb fans. Play safe.



Update...I just wanted to clearify that last paragraph a bit. I was in a playful mood when I wrote it. It wasn't intended as a single's ad. (That's why I didn't include a "wish list" for what I'd look for in the ideal woman) I was writing to "women in general". I feel women in particular, should have romance, tenderness, attention and praise in their lives. You deserve it ladies. *Heart*























"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

*Right*Check This Out*Right* "The Amazing Race Club *Left*Check This Out*Left*

© Copyright 2007 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527576-Thats-Why-God-Created-Mexicans-Updated-Aug-13th