*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527702
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1304672
A fantasy tale of friends facing off against foe.
#527702 added August 13, 2007 at 2:35am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 10: Alex
Most days after school he went straight home. He’d stopped by in the morning to count the bottles in the trash. Too many for it to be safe for him to return. He’d spend another night away. At the rate she was pounding screwdrivers he doubted she’d even realize he was gone two nights in a row and that was fine by him.

He spent most of the day in a daze. Without even realizing it, he was rubbing and scratching at a wound that was still healing to him but invisible to the rest of the world. He questioned if he’d ever been shot at all. That night was too strange to accept. By the time he made it to lunch, he’d made quite the mark just by picking at healthy flesh. He didn’t bother eating either. He knew Kenneth would feed him when he got home and that beat all when it came to cafeteria food.

When Alex showed up she looked far from happy. That seemed to be her normal look these days. She forgot her money so she just sat down next to him. He obviously didn’t have any to lend her. No apology was given for how she behave the day earlier but he wasn’t really expecting one either.

“You never came over.”

If he was smart he would have told her no, that had been the point of canceling his plans with her earlier in the day, was to not be there that night. That’s not what came out of his mouth though.

“You weren’t home. You told me to fuck off.”

Then she smiled. She had him wrapped around her little finger. He didn’t understand how her mind worked but he saw the slap to his face coming. Grasping her wrist as tight as he could with his chubby fingers, he stood up and pulled her along with him. Their friends stared at him, wondering what he was doing. Malachai never stood up to her. He never laid a hand on her. Now suddenly he was forcing her from the ground and pulling her after him?

His destination was a barely used boy’s bathroom behind the auto shop. Maybe he’d finally had enough and snapped. There were some psychologists who said those raised around violence tended to be more violent themselves. If that was the case, heaven help them all, he was going to beat her into a bloody pulp and leave her for dead.

In fact, he shoved her through the heavy door and by using her neck and her wrist guided her right into a stall. There he pressed her up against the side wall as he locked the door behind him. As rough as he could, he tugged her shirt out from her pants and then slid his hands up, groping at her small tits. She moaned. He knew she’d like it.

Then he grabbed her pants and yanked them down from her pants. Without romance or seduction he reached inside of her panties and began to finger her. She gasped. The whore was already wet. That was exactly what he needed. Grabbing her arm, he spun her around and pressed her flush to the wall once more. Unzipping his pants, he revealed the bare essentials and dipped into that sweet honey pot she had to offer. Two hard thrusts and then he withdrew.

Sex for them could often be complicated but today he was going to make it very, very easy. Again he spun her around and bent her over the toilet. She used the top of it as a handle of sorts. Lining himself up, admiring for only half a second the way his thick prick looked coated in her juices, he attacked her smaller hole. A shriek of pleasure came from her. That’s how anyone could tell she was a girl. The sounds she made during sex could only belong to a woman.

He pounded away until he got his release. He didn’t wait for her. She’d either have to take it while he was doing his thing or go without. When he was through, she slumped to the ground, worshipping that porcelain god. Her whole body shook and he didn’t know if she was merely panting or crying. In all actuality, he didn’t give a damn. When she turned to look at him, as he was putting himself back together, he realized it was both.

“Fuck Malachai, Max can’t fuck me right. I’m glad I have you.”

He wanted to hit her. He wanted to make her think twice before she went running to another guy to get what he was more than willing to give. Only he didn’t have it in him. He knew of her life and he knew that was just what she wanted. Alex had pleaded with him to smack her before and he refused. He wasn’t about to give up now.

“One of these days I’m going to have to scrape your baby out of me.”

That was all he needed to turn and leave. He stopped by another bathroom to wash his hands and splash water on his face. When he returned to his little group, they all stared at him in wonder. Since she didn’t return with him, he imagined they thought the worst. Let them. He hardly cared. The bell for fifth hour rang and he gathered his backpack and headed off for class. Finally he was relaxed enough to concentrate.
© Copyright 2007 Adla Brown (UN: adlabrown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adla Brown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527702