*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528341-A-little-background-first
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1306198
Will one man beable to destroy the evil of the world by becoming the worst evil of all?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#528341 added August 15, 2007 at 3:44pm
Restrictions: None
A little background first.
Hey everyone.
Chris here!
Most of you will probably know me best as the writer of Demon Rising, and the premier author of action stories on Writing.com.
And here is my second story, entitled Reaper.
It's basically about 19 yearold Alex Reilly and his friends who make a deal with Death when their parents are murdered. The deal is, that if Death gives the 4 kids the ability to exact revenge and slaughter their parents murderers, then they would take on the responsibility as Grim Reapers-or Reapers for short- and help Death rid the world of evil.
Their job would be simple.
The 4 friends would be separated, sent to different parts of the world, and then would be given the immense task of killing murderers, rapists, war lords, gangsters. The people that make life rather difficult for people to live. They would be reaping the souls of the evil of the world. Armed with their powerful swords, called Kon-Zokus, they have everything they need to destroy the evil of the world. And if you're wondering, Kon-Zoku is short for Konpaku-Touzoku, which roughly translates to Soul or Spirit Thief.

Now the main character is Alex...at first. For you see, Alex is sent to to the distance land of Japan. And not just any part of Japan. An enormous school campus as large as a small city. And somehow, he ended up being a teacher at an all girls high school.

So the story will revolve around Alex and his attempt to win over a class of 30 girls, all of whom have their own story to tell. Girls who want him fired, arrested and dead. Can he do it? Or will he be done in by a bunch of shopaholic school kids? Well you'll just have to read on and see. ;)

Now, the story is rated 18+. No joking around here. It's about a man with a huge sword that is used to kill murderers and rapists. If you can make that somehow acceptable for all ages, I'd like to see it!

So the story will mainly be all action. With some comedy thrown in(parodies and references mainly). And some Romance, cause it is about 30 high school girls and their 19 yearold teacher. If there wasn't any romance...well then that would just be weird.

This story was more written for myself then anything. So it's more a story I'm writing just for fun, not so much rating and reviewing. If you do rate and review, I'll review any piece of work you have, and include 150gp with a reply to your review. But keep in mind, this story is more for me, so it definitely will not be to everyone's taste.

I got the idea of the teacher at an all girls High School from the manga Negima, which I totally love. So it's sort of like a fan fiction, but then again, most likely not. But other then that, I gotta give props to Ken Akamatsu. You inspired me man!

Really, that's all I have to say right now. I'll be posting the first chapter sometime in the very near future, within the next week I'd say.

Until then, get ready for Reaper...cause it's to late to turn back now!


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2007 The Premier Author of Action (UN: foamysfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Premier Author of Action has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528341-A-little-background-first