*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528433-Yes-I-wil
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#528433 added August 15, 2007 at 10:56pm
Restrictions: None
Yes, I wil
Tomorrow I'll work on all those semon notes. I said I would.

I spent some time at the church today. Besides being co-chair for the ArkAlmighty ministry, and being asked to help with 40 Days of Community, I'm now working on doing job descriptions for all of the volunteer positions in the church. And trying to write up some things for bulletins and newsletters about different upcoming events.

The ol' body didn't want to cooperate this morning, though. Almost didn't make it to the church, and by the time I came home a few hours later I was feeling rather puny (as mom always said).

I found a really cute dog on Petfinders.com at a shelter in Northern Kentucky. That's just a hoot and a holler from us and I decided to put an application in at the shelter. I figured by the time they got around to checking my app, the dog I thought was cute would be gone. Guess not.

The application was huge. The things they asked...including 3 references they couldl call. They did. And a vet they could call. Ditto. Then they emailed me a few times clarifying incidences with previous and current pets. My, my. I'm glad, actually, that they're taking this seriously.

Today a worker called to say she'd like to come by on Saturday to do a home check. I told her that with my fibromyalgia I'm not a very good housekeeper. She insisted it wasn't about the house, per se, except to see if I was truthful on my application. And she wanted to see what kind of person I am (and Jim is and Derek if he's around). The dog may or may not come with her, depending on whether he's occupied with his foster family.

So you know what I'll be doing after doing the sermon notes tomorrow. Cleaning house. Can't over do too much, 'cause I need to be up to having visitors on Saturday.

And then going to the church picnic and baptism party on Saturday afternoon and evening.

And still being able to get to church on Sunday.

Somewhere in there I have to do some resting. Hmmm.

Hey, check it out. I've shared some pictures of Pittsburgh with you before. I found another Pittsburgh native here, and she has a picture of the Bridge to Nowhere in her port. Wish I had one...
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1224908 by Not Available.

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528433-Yes-I-wil