*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528795-Intro
Rated: 13+ · Book · Detective · #1307194
This Novella is about a young girl who gets kidnapped and the efforts used to save her.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#528795 added August 17, 2007 at 1:40pm
Restrictions: None
Intro
         Alisha awoke to her alarm clock beeping, trying to ignore it, she rolled over and closed her eyes. But the droning noise eventually got to her so she rolled back over and looked at the time. Confused, she saw that the alarm clock had gone off at 3 in the morning, even though her alarm was supposed to go off at 7:30am every day. Turning off the alarm, she pressed the alarm button to see what time it was set for, and what she saw, surprised her. The digital red numbers read 7:30. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes, Alisha tried to figure out how her alarm had gone off at 3am.
         Sighing, Alisha reset her alarm and laid back down to catch at least a few more hours rest before she had to get ready for work in the morning. Not even five minutes later, a creaking noise, stirred her. Leaving it to her imagination, she closed her eyes and tried to fall back asleep. But then she heard the noise again, this time closer. A little nervous now, Alisha slowly pulled back her red comforter and climbed out of bed intent on investigating where the noise came from. Slowly Alisha edged her way from her bedroom, down the hall past the bathroom and her office she used for when she took her work home, and into the living room. Then she slowly, walked into the kitchen and looked around. Not seeing anything, she sighed and laughed at her self for being so nervous at nothing.
         Walking back to her bedroom, a man surprised her from behind by coming out of her bathroom. He grabbed her and stuck a rag into her mouth and then duck taped her mouth shut to keep her from screaming. Struggling, Alisha kicked the man who was behind her. Groaning, the man turned Alisha around and back handed her. Falling to her knees, the man grabbed her wrists, pulled them behind her back, and handcuffed her. Alisha tried to scream, but stopped when it became difficult to breath and when she realized that screaming wouldn’t help because she wasn’t making to much noise with the rag and duck tape. The man then took an object and hit her over the head, and the last thing Alisha saw, was black.
© Copyright 2007 DissapearingxRose (UN: alexjackson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DissapearingxRose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/528795-Intro