*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529547-Yippee-for-Jake
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#529547 added August 21, 2007 at 9:35am
Restrictions: None
Yippee for Jake!
Hubby and I picked up Jake in Georgetown, KY. He did his business there, then had a quiet drive in the car to our house. He slept most of the way. When we got to the house, Jake and I got out and hubby headed to the gas station.

Jake walked right up to the door, just like he did the first time he came to visit. We went inside and he detected that there was someone in the house, so he barked. Already the guard dog. *Smile* That someone was Derek, of course, and they said hello, then I took Jake back outside to explore and, well, you know.

Jake likes his new home. He slept right next to me last night. He did wake up a few times - like when he barked at Derek going to the bathroom - but he did have a good night. Opera keeps slinking around after him and he knows it, so he barks at her. They'll have to work that out. *Smile* Piewacket is just ignoring him all together.

On to another topic...

Someone near and dear to me discovered recently that her husband has been cheating on her for quite a while. She suspected it, but just recently got proof. Some of the cheating takes place on the internet, where he has chat sessions and emails with women that he should not have. Not as a married man. Not as a Christian who is supposed to follow God's way.

Some of the cheating takes place on the telephone - most likely during his lunch hours and those times when it takes him three hours to shop for a few items at the store. Or those times when it takes him twice as long to get home from work than it should, and the news has no reports of accidents on the highway.

There's no proof yet about any local, in person, cheating, but those times above might be an indication of that as well.

There are at least four individuals with whom this supposed Christian husband is having intimate internet sessions. Each one probably believes she is the only one. But how silly is that? Each one knows he is married and cheating on his wife. Shouldn't they realize that he would do the same thing to them?

The woman involved says that her husband tells her every day that she is special, that he loves her, that she's the best thing that ever happened to him. Then he rushes to his computer to tell several other women the same thing. How sick is that?

I really don't know what advice to give. I do think that this fake Christian man should stop preparing and giving Bible lessons.

But what do I tell her?

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/529547-Yippee-for-Jake