*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/530837-oh-man-I-forgot
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#530837 added August 26, 2007 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
oh man, I forgot!
I forgot to write about the wasps' nest in that last entry! I was walking up the steps to my front door, my hand on the railing like normal. I got to the end of the railing and noticed it was opened at the end. The tip of my fingers even went into the end a tiny bit. Then I glanced at the end, and saw it was filled with wasps!!!

*Shock*

Not quite "filled," but there were at least five of them! *Laugh* I didn't get stung. They didn't even seem to mind me so close to them. My hand was within an inch or two of a few wasps, with the nest further inside.

Mr. J thinks I'm cruel, but I had him tape the ends of the railing shut. The wasps will probably die inside unless they can find a way through the tape... *Frown*

I don't like killing anything, but I have this insane fear of bees and wasps (especially wasps). I was freaking out for a long time that my hand was so close to them and their nest. I still feel scared, anxious, and itchy. Yuck! *Sick*


© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/530837-oh-man-I-forgot