*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533317-Guessing-Games
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#533317 added March 27, 2013 at 8:25pm
Restrictions: None
Guessing Games
I have to inform you not one of you hit on the right answer to my mystery, although there were many witty comments as expected. I guess the most I can say is a couple of you were luke warmish. No, the truth of the matter is...

I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU *Laugh*


So, you can keep on guessing if you wish or pestering me with threatening e-mails until I spill the beans, but for now my lips are sealed. I know you'll realise how difficult that is for a blabbermouth like moi. Depending on developments, mood, lack of blogging material, the weather, time, whether there's an R in the month and the price of carrots, I may or may not share my secret with you one day. Gawd, the things some people will resort to to keep readers.

I still have a warm, fuzzy feeling when I think about what I did yesterday, but today it's down to earth with a bang. Okay, this should be a lot easier to figure out, particularly if you've been following my adventures with a certain delinquent character.

Today, I've been to see a very young, very handsome and very charming French man. He has suggested a solution to one of my many problems. This will result in at least seven more visits to see him in the next few months and the removal of an arm and leg to pay for it. It could be a painful and expensive time but I hope to come out smiling confidentally at the end of it.

Now surely you'll get this one right? Three and a half gift points awarded to the Bullfrog party on behalf of each right answer. Oh and a merit badge to anyone who solves yesterday's mystery. I am nothing if not over generous.

© Copyright 2013 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533317-Guessing-Games