*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533659-Consistency
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#533659 added September 7, 2007 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
Consistency
         Consistency. Depending on the situation and the people involved, it can be a good thing, or a bad thing. Tonight's entry is an example of one of the 'bad' things about it. Yep, the Fibro.
         For the past week or so, I've been getting hit with the fatigue side of things a good bit earlier than usual. I used to be up till about 11:30 or so most nights. The last week or so, maybe about 10 days, I've been running out of gas somewhere between 9 and 10 PM most of the time, the latest about 10:30 or so.
         And on some of those nights it was so obvious that Kenzie mentioned it before I had said a word about it. She says I get this kind of 'glazed' look in my eyes when I'm about to shut down. Well, I'll have to trust her on that look - I've been too tired at those times to even think of looking in a mirror. *Smile* But the way my eyelids feel at those times, I think I'd have to agree with her. *Smile*
         Tonight's a perfect time for this entry - it's 10:15 PM and I felt myself starting to shut down about 20 minutes ago. So, I brushed my teeth, but I haven't made it to the shower yet. That may have to wait till tomorrow. Not sure yet, but either way, that's it for tonight. I need to save this entry before my shut down process doesn't give me a chance to do it. *Smile* Later.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/533659-Consistency