*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/534718-Hey-An-update
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#534718 added September 12, 2007 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Hey! An update!
Hello and welcome all... I updated!

Big Major Note (if you are from FP, you have already heard this a few billion times): I have finished the rough draft of my current book, "Ocean of Tears," bk. 1 of my "Ocean of Fire" trilogy. *whoot*

So yeah... School is crazy right now. You may envy straight A students, but it is pretty darn hard to keep up those kind of grades. Unless you are totally brilliant. Everyone seems to think that I am. Sorry, but the only way I keep up those grades currently is by freaking out and stressing over everything. I guess I might be a bit of an overachiever, but that just makes it worse. Everyone comes to me for answers, often ones I don't have. Blah... But I can give advice on writing. *grin*

Now I am sick, coughing and sneezing up a storm. I used almost an entire box of tissues today in school. I should have just not come to school, but I had thought that I was having a chemistry test today, along with a really important rehearsal in drama. Turns out that the chemistry test isn't until Friday and the person that was supposed to bring in the sound effects for out project didn't bring them in. I'm not mad at her because she had a reasonable excuse, but it did make me mad in that I could have concievable stayed home today. Bleh...

In English I wrote a totally killer essay. We read a piece of writing titled "The Ladle" (I don't know who it is written by, but if you Google the title, you might find it) all about how you can ladle deep into life. So we had to write a 5-paragraph essay on what we ladle in life. I was totally stuck and decided to write about my writing, figuring it was going to sound totally stupid. But I ended up getting really hyped up so that everything was flowing just fine. So I handed it in and the first thing my teacher said was "I really love your topic sentence." Booyah!

One final note before I leave: the chair that I am sitting in is so smooth-rolling. You barely need a push-off before you are sliding across the room. As I sit typing, if I lean too close to the screen and type, my palms on the edge of the table are actually pushing me away from the desk until I am at arms length and have to haul myself in. Kinda fun actually... You are all free to envy me...

Anyhoo, time to go. Hope ya'll enjoyed my update! Ciao!

~SilverGryphon

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/534718-Hey-An-update