*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535116-Hero-and-Villain
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#535116 added September 14, 2007 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
Hero and Villain
We've all heard that saying before.

Day and Night--Darkness and light. Good and evil, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Its amazing though....how much...darkness a person represses or hides for fear.

Now, when I say "darkness" I'm not neccesarily talking about HUGE stuff like, wanting to be a murder and such. No I'm talking about things that may seem taboo, or even, secret pleasures that we have that can be embarassing. Stuff that we just shove into the closet where the light can't touch it.

It be so much easier if we could just be ourselves and not wear a mask that looks like us, but isn't us. But thats not the way we work is it? From childhood we are brainwashed to think a certain way, and its sometimes rather difficult to come out the other end. Or else, we fall into that peer preassure crap and we refuse to follow something our hearts want for fear of rejection.

Some people are stronger. Some do follow their hearts and are happy with that. Thats good. I both admire and envy such people.

I don't like shouting my desires to the world. Oh I voice them....indirectly. I've always been somewhat sheltered and I'm very used to keeping to myself. I don't like calling attention to myself. Which, I know I'll have to get over if I want to follow my dream of being a writer and an artist. There will be things I write or draw that may draw a crowd, good or bad. And I'll have to deal with it won't I?

Me, I'm trying to embrace the dark side. Cause really....I hate the sun anyways *Bigsmile*

If it was much choice...I'd forever want to live by the ocean, near some woods....always in moonlight

© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535116-Hero-and-Villain