*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535899-Inspiration
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#535899 added September 18, 2007 at 1:03am
Restrictions: None
Inspiration...
Is it crazy to hear the stars twinkling? Is something wrong when you swear the moon answers your call when your falling asleep?

Honest to God, before I crawl into bed, when I look out my window for the moon...and I say this phrase.

"My name is Aria Svetlana Markovitch and I was born and raised on the moon, but abandoned on earth to learn how to adapt. But one day, when death comes calling, I'll once again be the girl on the moon"

Crazy? Probably. All during the day, I'm daydreaming. No joke. Always thinking of fantasies, always following characters around, always off in my own world. But here's the deal--I've learn to function. I can do work and daydream--and do my work pretty damn well. Wherever I go, my two backpacks of drawing utentils, sketchbooks, books, and notebooks follow me around. Never mind that they both weigh 15lb.I NEED to carry them around.

Not like I have a choice basically.

Anyways, after that, I talk to my imaginary friends on a notebook I dedicated to them, which is basicallty myself writing in different personas to kick me into shape. Shame on me, really....

Then I talk to my muses, and then I write, and draw, and daydream, and ponder what I want to do, and why some things in life are as they are...

I have no clue where this blog is going....

© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/535899-Inspiration