*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536326-Im-Sure-I-Had-Something-Interesting-To-Blog-About-Today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#536326 added September 19, 2007 at 8:03pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Sure I Had Something Interesting To Blog About Today
*frowns* Ok, so I'm sure I had a few blog ideas yesterday and last night but right now I'm facing the blank page of doom. I have no idea what I might have wanted to talk about but I remember reflecting about this time yesterday that I'd already had a September 18th post because of posting late last time.

I was struck by inspiration last night. A recent comment on The Writer's Round About (http://www.rebeccalaffarsmith.com) made me begin in earnest a six part series that relates to writing. And of course with the muse on my shoulder I was scrawling away for a few hours and created the full introduction to the six part piece (technically a seventh part, lol) and the first part which is more of a quiz than an informative article. Anyway, I of course want to post all of these up today but know I have to hold myself back and post them one entry at a time on my scheduled posting days. (Thursday, and Saturday - Tuesdays are Book Review days).

Still, it's very nice to be struck creative. I've been reading a lot of blogs lately too. The internet is a wealth of interesting articles and blog commentary on a range of topics. Wednesday is devoted to general browsing with very little insistence. I could stumble about anywhere on the web gathering Tips to Read links and blogs to follow up. It's amazing to find what is already out there. There are a lot of interesting and articulate writers.

Neither of these topics however had anything to do with what I was going to blog about. Oh, I could mention my newest blog. It will be updated every Monday and is focused on Kids, Pets and Family! (http://kidspetsandfamily.blogspot.com). Um, that's the title too by the way, creative huh? But I guess it's good for the search engines. lol

I'm doing a lot of writing and writing related projects at the moment but not making much progress with my novel. I keep thinking I should focus some of this energy there but still find myself being busy elsewhere instead. I haven't pinpointed exactly the problem. Perhaps I should spend some time freewriting about it all. I'm certainly evolving the story in bits and pieces but the word count is stalled at about 40,000 (half way).

Anyway, a run around post that isn't particularly entertaining but it's a post all the same. I hope you're all leading interesting lives and making progress with your own projects. *Smile*



Have fun and keep writing,
Yours truly,
Rebecca Laffar-Smith

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536326-Im-Sure-I-Had-Something-Interesting-To-Blog-About-Today