*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536522-Bits-and-Pieces
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#536522 added September 20, 2007 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
Bits and Pieces
Thank you to those who understood and offered kind words and support for my last entry. I always know I can come here any time of the night or day and be listened to by sympathetic ears and people who do not judge. I realise not everyone feels comfortable with personal feelings or upfront entries, but for me it's a release and reassuring.

Hubby did ask a few questions about my night out the following day. His first was 'Did the limo manage to turn round on our street then?' I looked out the window and replied 'It must have done, 'cos it ain't there now.' Sometimes my sarcasm is totally wasted.

In other news, I think I'm getting a cold. *Frown* I also walked into a concrete plant pot today as I went to peg out the washing and now have a very bruised left leg - a good job the weather is making trousers an option. It's only thanks to grabbing onto our overgrown Buddleia I didn't go all my length. Makes you realise what can potentially happen in just a moment of time. Without that shrub I could be lying in hospital now or even worse - oh stop being so dramatic Scarlett.

I've been working on The Blogville News for the last couple of days and it's about half ready. I'm eagerly awaiting about four more contributions (hint hint) and hopefully it should be ready for release on time. There's still time to vote for your favourite blogger if you haven't already. There's no clear leader at the moment, so your vote could make all the difference.

Watching the news I have to say I'll be very pleased to hear zwisis has arrived safely back in Turkey. The situation in Zimbabwe is horrendous and I gather all flights to and from there via Heathrow have been cancelled. I just hope her journey back isn't causing too much hassle. It's time something was done to free Zimbabwe from this awful situation.

So that's all my riveting news. I'm going to lunch with crackedbizkit tomorrow so that should be a pleasant interlude. But I think it's time I put Thursday and this sorry, snivelling, bruised old specimen to bed. The excitement of whether to have Tempting Toffee or Belgian Chocolate before retiring is almost too much to bear. Nighty Night Blogville.

© Copyright 2007 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536522-Bits-and-Pieces