*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536625-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #479531
Pieces of rough writing/dialogue inspired by various people.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#536625 added September 21, 2007 at 2:36am
Restrictions: None
Today
I think today should be a stay-in-bed-all-day day. But somewhere like Paris. Picture it: Its a miserable day, grey and drizzly fresh but not cold. The window is open and there's a gentle breeze playing with the curtain. The early morning sounds from the street drift in; the clip-clop of high heels on the pavement, laughter from a group of children on their way to school, the distinct sound of vehicles being driven on cobblestones, the gentle patter of soft rain.

And you are lying in an oversized bed enveloped by a soft, fluffy duvet. The noise from the street is audible yet it seems to be coming from another world, distant from your cocoon of warmth and lethargy. You cuddle closer to your sexy French/Italian lover (insert name here) ; your head on his chest listening to his gentle breathing and the beating of his heart. His arm tightens around you for a moment and then relaxes again. You sigh, a deep sigh of contentedness as sleep once again overcomes you.


(excerpt from an email to a friend)

© Copyright 2007 helsangel (UN: helsangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
helsangel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536625-Today