*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536726-I-still-dont-want-kids
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#536726 added September 21, 2007 at 3:42pm
Restrictions: None
I still don't want kids
Yes, I've written about this before but still...

WHY parents? Why have children? No I'm serious why? To make your life better? You love the idea of having children?

Honest to God, I got nothing.

Cause...I have SEEN the way parents suffer for their children. I have seen how much I've made my parents suffer...now I am a good girl...but those teenage years and some of my decisions have not been..a hit.

Now I see them going through it with my siblings, I see my cousin with her children, and strangers with their children and I....don't know.

It just seems to me that...the happy times aren't worth the uncertainties, the heartbreak, the tears, the self doubt.

Ok, in 10 years I MIGHT want a baby...MIGHT but right now, I don't see myself even CONSIDERING that possibility....in the present and in the future...

I'll probably write in my blog again tonight before beddy bye....the topic of discussion?

My Halloween picture, featuring the Sandman and a Sandwoman....I blame this on Sarah, cause her story caused me to have an awesome dream *Bigsmile* Blame it on her!

© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536726-I-still-dont-want-kids