*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536926
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1161514
loving a vampire can pose problems.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#536926 added February 12, 2008 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
A Dirty Little Secret!?
"Trinity wake up weren't you gonna go to class today?" Trinity rolled over to bury her head further into her pillow to block out Adlin's voice so she could sleep more. "If you don't get up now you'll make the rest of us late. So are you going or not?" Trinity finally rolled over to look up at Adlin with a glare. She didn't feel good but she couldn't afford to miss class. Well more like she didn't want to miss class.
"Of course I'm going to class! I didn't magically change personalities over night." She answered as she reluctantly got out of the bed that Adlin let her sleep in. She had never really confirmed it but none of her house-mates ever sleep. Which was why Trinity got to sleep in a bed instead of the floor like she thought she was going to.
"Thought so. I already got some clothes for you, they're laid out on your bed in your room. Surprisingly Ben was already awake when I went in there to get your clothes. He didn't really strike me as an early riser."
"Yeah he's an odd one... wait he was awake?" Trinity asked as the words caught up with her still sleeping brain.
"Uh-huh. So I take it he isn't a morning person."
"No, at least he didn't use to be. He really is odd." Trinity said as she entered the bathroom to take her shower. She got dressed quickly so as to not make everyone else late to class. When she looked at her self in the mirror she saw that she was wearing the more than revealing top that she had worn the day she and Adlin went shopping together. She looked back at the bed to make sure that this was what Adlin had laid out for her to wear. She then noticed that there was a note left on the bed she hadn't noticed before. It said:
Thought we should have some fun with all of them. Let's really remind them that your not a little kid anymore. No worries about Asher I won't let him make you go and change.
Then at the end was a deviant looking little smiley face and Adlin's signature. She grinned and silently agreed with her. They, being mostly her cousin, did need a good reminder. She may be young but she was not some innocent little kid.
Trinity grabbed her book bag and hurried down stairs so maybe it wouldn't attract too much attention that she was clearly trying to make a statement. There wasn't a good enough reason for her to cause too much trouble for her self, and if they got a chance they would make her change clothes no matter what Adlin did or said. She breezed into the kitchen saying good morning and went over to the fridge to grab the milk and cheese for her toast. When she turned back around Ben was starring at her with a very displeased look and said," Alright what are...you..." He would have finished with 'up to' if he hadn't already seen what it was. "You are not wearing that."
"Oh yes I am. I like this shirt and I reserve my right to wear what I like. Besides what's wrong with it?" She asked knowing full well what he had a problem with (the low 'V' line cut.)
"It's...the...uh...you know what's wrong with it!" He said deeply blushing. She laughed on the inside, she knew him all to well. He had developed this problem when she started 'growing up' ,as everyone else put it, that he just didn't say anything having to do with the part of her that was growing.
"Nope. I just don't see what's wrong with it. Do you see anything wrong with it Adlin?"
"Hmm no looks fine to me. Oh wait there's little piece of string hanging at the bottom. That must have been the problem right Luca?"
"You are not pulling me into this! I have to stay on this guy's good side Trin made me promise." He whispered to Adlin who was standing next to him. "Uh I not good with this stuff ask Asher."
"No." He said without moving the paper from in front of his face.
"'No' as in you won't say anything or..." Adlin ventured but was cut off.
"No as in if it's that gray shirt again go and change."
Trinity looked a little shocked that this was not going as well as she had hoped but just like she knew it would. She looked over to Adlin and she looked like she was trying to think of a way out. Then she stood up and said, " Okay so if there's no problem then let's go we have class to get to and now we're running late. So let's load up."
"Have a good time."Asher said with out ever moving the paper from in front of his face. Adlin and Trinity were rushing out of the kitchen with Luca and Aden walking slowly behind them.
"You didn't even look at what she was wearing!" Ben said pleading Asher to do something.
"As long as it wasn't the gray shirt with the low cut it's fine. None of her other clothes are as revealing as that one."
"IT WAS THE GRAY SHIRT! YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU HAD LOOKED!" Ben said angrily.
"Oh no Trin we've been found out. Quick if you want a ride to school boys you had better pick up the pace!" Adlin said as she pulled Trinity out the door as quickly as she could. The guys broke out into a run (a human run mind you) and then they were all rushing to the car. Adlin and Trinity jumped into the front seat and then Aden and Luca were in the back seat closing the doors as Adlin started backing out of the drive way. They were already at the mail box when they saw Ben and Asher on the front porch looking very pissed off. They drove off with out a second thought and the girls were just laughing from joy that they had gotten away with their scheme.
"What's so funny? I wouldn't be laughing if Asher were that mad at me." Luca said as the girls calmed down to just giggles.
"Oh we were just laughing at the look on his face is all. An unexpected perk of our plan." Adlin said as Trinity broke out into a bigger fit of the giggles.
" You two planned that?" He asked shocked.
Trinity turned around in her seat and looked at him with a mocking look of innocence, "No of course not" she said then acted normally and continued," She planned it and I went along with it. Happily I might add."
They arrived at the school and got out, Adlin and Aden headed off in two different directions for their first class. Luca and Trinity headed down the atrium for English class holding hands. Which was the most contact they'd had since her cousin's arrival the evening before she had noticed bitterly. It wasn't that they were constantly all over each other but it was the little things like a small kiss here and there that she missed. However this little bit of contact was enough for now.
"You really shouldn't have caused trouble like that. Now Asher gonna be even more pissed when we get home because he had to listen to Ben complain all day about what you were wearing to school."Luca said as they approached the building with time to spare.
"What don't you like what I'm wearing?" She asked pretending to be confused. He looked her over one more time, she knew he had been since she walked into the kitchen.
"Yeah I do...I really do, but that might mean having Ben stay longer and less time for us and it could put him in danger if Alexander and Samuel noticed him." He pulled her into him holding her there watching her face.
"I hadn't...I never thought of that. Would they hurt him? He doesn't know anything and he hasn't done anything so they don't have a reason to right?"She asked worried now.
"I'm not going to lie to you they might but I'm not saying they will. I don't know what they'll do, but they're after you and he's related to you so they might hurt him in order to draw you out... don't let them do that if it comes up okay. Let us handle it, we'll get him out of here safely. Don't worry too much though okay. He'll probably leave in a day or two so relax and try to enjoy his company. Though I don't know if you can enjoy anything about him." He said holding her tighter. She laughed a little at his comment and leaned up and kissed him lightly.
© Copyright 2008 Nani-kun (UN: pandy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani-kun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/536926