*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538044-OUT-OF-ORDER
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#538044 added September 27, 2007 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
OUT OF ORDER
My computer has been sent to Geek Squad to be debugged because some evil jerkwad infected it with a virus and installed spyware. *grumbles angrily* If I ever get my hands on them, they are so dead meat.

So right now I am at school with their wonderful keyboards *coos in love* and their great rolling chairs. They are so awesome. I am so planning to hall-race with them...

Anyway, I am really pissed off about my algebra II grade. Long story, which I won't relate in detail because I don't want to reveal anything too much (kind of personal) but it involves a teacher driving me buggy and my total lack of mathematical skill in general. Ugh. I am a creative arts sort of person peoplesteds! Not so much the math/science! GAH!

Yeah, nothing much to say, other than that I keep forgetting my characters' names in a few chapters. They are all minor characters, but now I fully understand why in the writing how-to books, they tell you to keep a list of your characters' names next to your computer.

Anyhoo, ta for now!

~SilverGryphon

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/538044-OUT-OF-ORDER