*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539715-SpidersIn-THERE
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#539715 added October 5, 2007 at 8:10am
Restrictions: None
Spiders...In THERE??
For anyone that knows more than just my name, they would know my huge phobia of spiders. I will say I have become a little better with them after being on my own; however, they still give me the willies just thinking about them!!

With that in mind, what I'm about to write will gross you out and make you laugh all at the same time! *Smile* Last night during a commerical break from Grey's I ran to use the bathroom. As I stood up and reached over to flush I happened to look down. In addition to the toilet paper floating in the water, what did I see...yep, you guessed it...a spider! Nope, he was not dead floating in the water, he was alive and crawling up the dry part of the bowl. YUK!!!

First question...how did he get there and how did he stay dry? I did the double flush after seeing that and I lifted the toilet seat to make sure he wasn't crawling back to his family!! I nearly jumped in the shower after seeing that. I could not get the feeling of something crawling on me to go away! *Smile*

I understand there is a purpose for spiders, but they need to realize their purpose needs to be completed OUTSIDE of my apartment and not anywhere near me!! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2007 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539715-SpidersIn-THERE