*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539853-We-have-not-done-it-in-a-long-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by onewho
Rated: E · Book · Comedy · #1293613
Welcome to my head..enter at your own risk
#539853 added October 5, 2007 at 10:58pm
Restrictions: None
We have not done it in a long time.
We have not done it in a long time.

We used to do it all the time, when we were new together. Every day, often twice a day, once in a while three times a day.
We did it a lot before we got married too!
But now, we almost never write blogs anymore.
And I am starting to miss ole Earl and Earnest, and the critters. They were a funny bunch, even if they were imaginary. And the General too.
He stopped by the other day, driving a new Army tank.
No, I didn’t ask him where he got it, and I don’t want to know.
Now he is talking about taking over Memphis and creating a utopian city state with him as king and ruler of all he surveys.
I don’t think his meds are working.
Anyway, he heard from ole Earl and Ernest.
Seems they were pulling that selling houses that they don’t own scam again. This time they were doing it on eBay.
So they would sell a 3000 sq. foot home for about $49.00 and get paid and all.
They did this with about 200 homes before they got caught.
So now they are doing 10 years the hard way in some jail out west. They have escaped from every jail they were ever in, so I guess they will get out of this one too.
Bruce the 700 pound bear wanted to go to Texarkana for some reason. We havn't heard from him in six months.
For those of you that don’t know this already, North East Arkansas is hotter than Hell’s front porch. It is the first week in October and still in the 90’s here. But thats cooler than it has been.
Even the locals down here can’t remember a worse summer than this last one.
My air conditioning bill for August was $345,776,890,251,201 and 43 cents.
I could not work at my home repair business. The heat and humidity made the parts of me that don’t work too well, not work at all, and I had to walk on a cane again for a while.
So we had some yard sales, (lowest paying hard work anyone can do) and I sold some stuff on line and we got by.
I’m back to work now though.
We are going to the North Woods of Wisconsin around the 15th of this month.
“Why now? Why not when it was so hot there?”

I dono!

Anyway we need to hear true northern accents again. See cities, drink Starbucks. Northern stuff like that.
Maybe get into a road rage fight around Chicago, with a yellow cab driver. I miss that stuff.
I have also missed writing these non-sense blogs. I’m gonna start doing it again.
No body is that busy.

Thanks.
Doug
Marlowe
Baby
Gizmo
Blackbeard
Sissy
Hugo
Tipsy
and PuffBall


© Copyright 2007 onewho (UN: onewho at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
onewho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/539853-We-have-not-done-it-in-a-long-time