*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541510
Rated: E · Book · Western · #1332493
Intro/Chapter one of recent novel
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#541510 added December 23, 2008 at 9:12pm
Restrictions: None
Introduction
Introduction

         Once there was a place on this earth where everything was beautiful and good.  This place was located in a large valley, hidden in the middle of an enormous mountain range - the name of which I can not tell you, for this place existed so long ago that no one now knows the location of the mountains, let alone the valley it’s self.  This valley was beautiful and prosperous.  There was always plenty to eat, and there were never any wars.
         One day, a traveler came to the valley.  This traveler had small but rough hands and muscular arms.  The only thins this traveler carried, were a sack (most likely containing the traveler’s only possessions) and a walking stick.  This traveler had long, wavy blond hair, and delicate facial features.  Her name was Julia.
         When Julia first came to the valley, no one knew who she was, where she came from, nor where she was going.  Few even paid attention to her, and fewer still cared at all.  Where she came from and why does not matter now, for this will be revealed later.  The point is that Julia came to the valley and would soon change the life of one man who lived there.
© Copyright 2008 T.J. Charley (UN: tisadoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T.J. Charley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541510