*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541639-Figures
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1188536
Ink is the strongest drug, the deepest ocean, the longest journey and the strangest love..
#541639 added October 17, 2007 at 1:01pm
Restrictions: None
Figures...
Okie day... So I was supposed to go out of town this weekend... another of those business conference deals, like there was a few months ago. But last time (remember my rant?) my mom passed out in the grocery store and she had to go to the hospital... Soooo... this time was supposed to be THE time, this time... Wellllllllllllll...

My mom decided that she was going to get utterly exhausted the last few days of the week before the weekend, and so... Thursday night... she goes to the emergency room. I swear, she waited until about 10:30, during which time I was having to pack both to leave for the weekend, and to potentially go to school the next day depending on where she went... She went to the emergency room...

But I had already sent a note in that I wasn't going to school Friday, so I took advantage of that and so I stayed home. Good thing that too, because my dad had to go to work and if my brothers had been left alone at home the whole day, we wouldn't have been able to find the house afterwards and all we would find of them would be my little sister sobbing over the bloody remains of where they had ripped eachother to shreds with spoons (one bro) and crutches (the other one that crushed his knee)...

Anyway, so they have kept me busy and now I have to go and do the homework that I was planning on doing leisurely over the weekend in a quiet hotel room with cable, but am now having to frantically do with one eye on my little siblings as my dad goes to finally pick my mom up from the hospital (Friday to Sunday! Geez...)

Alrighty, well, must go... Just had to take a break and rant...

~SilverGryphon
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/477786/

© Copyright 2007 SilverGryphon (UN: silvergryphon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverGryphon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/541639-Figures